• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All I want for Christmas

simpletwist

* Ace Member *
I need to remove 3 of my discs from my bag for the upcoming winter. They are white and it happens to snow on occasion in western NY. So in case Santa is listening here's my Christmas wish list:

In bright colors

174ish ESP Buzzz FLX
170ish Elite Z Flick
170-175 Elite Z or ESP Tracker (prefer ESP)

That will replace my white discs.

And a 170ish Champion or Star Monarch. I like my Groove but never tried the Monarch. Wondering if I can do more with a slower disc. I love the feel of the rim on the Groove for my FH.

Of course any custom dyes would make those presents so much better.

Thanks Santa.

What would you like under your tree?

Nice DG shoes. I bought a new cheapo pair of sneakers not realizing I drag my feet when I drive and they already have a bigass hole in the side...$30 a month for shoes is not in the budgie.

Practice basket.
GPS to find courses the first time I go to them.

I want a new max weight Champion Leopard to replace the one that I turned over into the Brazos while throwing hole #8 with a headwind at The Beast.

A nice practice basket and some DG shoes. I need some better grip on natural tees.

I package of misprints. It's like a double present because I wouldn't know it's coming, and then I wouldn't know what discs are inside.

Any of that would be cool. But I just bought a house, so disc stuff is probably not in the cards.

Hey Shoesers,

Have you checked out Keen's yet? Can't go wrong with that brand - waterproof options and all have a bad ace toe guard for extra durability.

Not to mention the amazing 1 year no questions asked replacement warranty..

I think Santa is just going to bring me a discgolfcenter.com gift certificate

As for DG stuff: Vibram putter, practise basket, misprint deal.

Other: iphone (got it already, God I love my wife), Mike Ditka jersey, Stan Mikita Jersey.

I want to take a vacation with my lady friend, and I want to be able to get out and play while we're out there.

And I'm buying myself a GPS in the next few months. I'll have one of my 3 credit accounts (2 cards 1 dell account) paid off this week! And the next one will be paid off at the latest March, sooner if I get a good tax return.

So my present to myself for finally tackling my bad debt is to buy a GPS. It will make my life a lot less stressful. And my DG trips more fun!

Once I can focus the money I'm currently paying towards the 2 cards towards my Dell account...that should disappear quite fast as well.

Now if only I didn't have these pesky student loans...

\/\/

Nice DG shoes. I bought a new cheapo pair of sneakers not realizing I drag my feet when I drive and they already have a bigass hole in the side...$30 a month for shoes is not in the budgie.

I did the same thing with shoes that had a reinforced toe and cost three times the price. Love everything about the shoes but they don't hold up to my foot drag. So, adding another $8.95 in shoe goo to try and make them hold up for another 2-3 months. Not really looking for style points - I only wear them to disc golf.

I upgraded from Merrell Moabs to Merrell Continuums because the toe looked so reinforced. Well, they after a month and a half of use they almost have air conditioning for my left big toe (unwanted). Only on my left foot.

a practice basket, a z drone and a bag. still using my backpack right now.

I want a new max weight Champion Leopard to replace the one that I turned over into the Brazos while throwing hole #8 with a headwind at The Beast.

sorry but that's what you get for throwing a leopard into a headwind, especially with water to your right.
i love that course!

Does Santa do return missions?

My purple Nike Raging Inferno DT. Lost it while playing in San Antonio :-( Oh yeah, and my favorite orange DT that I lost on Colorado. Tears were shed.

Latest posts