• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] All things Astra!

thirtydirtybirds

Double Eagle Member
So I just got these to try. I don't see much anywhere on the Astra, or much on millennium either for that matter. I personally have very favorable results with millennium plastic, and am very excited to let these fly!

Who around here throws the Astra? Let's get a conversation going.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 53
They seem to vary more than Archons, which is strange. Some that are not labeled Astra-X are very overstable. Really like the version that is similar/same as Pro.

I've got a JLS and Scorpius I bag that are awesome. Haven't tried an Astra yet though.

My initial impressions after 2 rounds:

Millennium Astra is a solid tailwind disc. Has a nice, semi-wide s turn to it. Keep the nose down and give it a little room and this thing is great. Was getting consistent 340-360 feet with it (340' is usually my top end distance)

Quantum Astra was a touch more stable, with a much tighter s. Tiny little touch of hyzer was giving me pretty darn straight flight, with forward fade. Did well on tunnels.

I think I'll carry these for a few weeks and see if I can really coax some performance from them. I'm pretty happy with them overall.