• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] All things DGA thread.

If you're going to try a Squall I recommend SP plastic. Marshall Street has the best prices on DGA and they differentiate between stamps.

Congrats on a great finish to our own Titanic_Sinks Sias Elmore.

b_122200.jpg

Pipelines are getting rave reviews from everybody who's thrown one. I can't even start to explain what a huge difference this disc instantly made in my game. There are gonna be a lot of converted players once they try it.

DGA about to release another mold. Looks alot like the Tsunami to me

Attachments

• 28235245_1657212914325910_6587881027916198615_o.jpg
    28235245_1657212914325910_6587881027916198615_o.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 39
If you're going to try a Squall I recommend SP plastic. Marshall Street has the best prices on DGA and they differentiate between stamps.

That disc is DGA's version of a Impact but without the Bead on bottom and the Hash marks the Impact has and the Squall is just slightly more concave on the lip, at least it is similar in flight pattern to the Impact. I almost got one in 2007 seeing what a local disc golf friend could do with the Squall but then the Impact came out in October just waited till it was legal to use in a tournament. Also friend replaced his Squall with the Impact when it became a legal disc but had the Squall as back up as Impacts were not yet factory production, once they were he stopped carrying his Squall.
Squall is a good disc with more plastic choices then the Impact and does not have that for some, a off putting hash mark in the lip rim.

Last edited:
I think what looks like a glide track is just an illusion created by the plastic. It had me thinking the same thing about a Rhyno-ish top, but the profile pic looks pretty smooth.

That disc is DGA's version of a Impact but without the Bead on bottom and the Hash marks the Impact has and the Squall is just slightly more concave on the lip, at least it is similar in flight pattern to the Impact. I almost got one in 2007 seeing what a local disc golf friend could do with the Squall but then the Impact came out in October just waited till it was legal to use in a tournament. Also friend replaced his Squall with the Impact when it became a legal disc but had the Squall as back up as Impacts were not yet factory production, once they were he stopped carrying his Squall.
Squall is a good disc with more plastic choices then the Impact and does not have that for some, a off putting hash mark in the lip rim.

Please, for the love of all things holy, use commas, periods and whitespace.
Like this.

Or this.

DGA about to release another mold. Looks alot like the Tsunami to me

Tough to tell without measurements, but looks more like a modded Punisher, perhaps.
Undertaker/Pipeline
Punisher/Proto?
Keen to hear more, please keep us posted?

Yes it Looks like a Tsunami as well, but with a GT like what the Ringer GT has. The more Thumbtrack style has.
I think what looks like a glide track is just an illusion created by the plastic. It had me thinking the same thing about a Rhyno-ish top, but the profile pic looks pretty smooth.
I agree. I've got discs from different companies that have that same effect.

So it's DGA's version with multiple changes and feels like a different disc. Got it :wall:

how does the sp sail compare to the proline?

SPs are a touch less understable with a bit more LSS, so it tends to hold the turning line a bit longer with less tendency to dump all the way over. However, it'll actually hookup if powered way down. I have noticed the SPs have major dome.

So it's DGA's version with multiple changes and feels like a different disc. Got it :wall:

Yes but it flies the same distance and flight path with same width Rim and dome to the non flat top Impacts. Just a slightly different shape to the rim and no hash markings. Came out first was the Squall by about 2/3 a year.

Okay thanks, I hate when the disc picture show up like it has a GT but thumbtrack style that, was wondering as the side pic was so domed. I know the Wolf is made like this so I thought maybe Discraft attempred a disc in this fashion too. Though why Discraft would as the Wolf is a bad disc for most people unless doing a S shape shot with a forehand throw.

there are 4 active DGA threads on todays posts besides this one.

that is amazing!

does the hellfire have a micro bead or doe's the one I picked up have thick flash.

Latest posts