• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] All things DGA thread.

Thanks for the info! That's exactly what I was hoping to ascertain.

I've been looking for a premium Quake (and tremor), but have only been able to find D lines. Hopefully I can find a few before spring. I'm in no hurry. Have a few other molds in mind that might be easier to come by.

The Quake is one of their most popular molds, so I would expect it to be restocked ASAP.

I snagged a newer run Sail recently...and it's listed as a Speed 11? WTF?

I know what you mean, they feel like an 8 or 9 speed rim wise.

I received a couple of the SP Flex Memorial run this week. Been too cold and windy to try them out, hopefully Sunday.

The Wizard has a little more of a blunt nose. The nose on the Steady sticks out more. I could feel this in my hand and it lead to hyzer releases for me. I could not get used to it. Went back to the Wizard after about 6 months.

Steady just feels wider in the hand. The Stone and matt bell tour series plastics feel good.

Secondary question: how much abuse does the D line take before appreciably breaking in? Would a D line quake stay a fairly beefy mid for a season of moderate play?

Thanks guys!

Ive had mine in the bag for months and its still plenty stable. Just beating into straight with healthy fade

I got a round in with a FF Quake in the bag, I forgot how good that disc is. The perfect in between for a zone and drone, imo.

I'm loving my proline Banzai (164-166) but it doesn't seem to hold up as well as I like in the wind. Are max weights better wind fighters or should I look to add a different mold?

I'm loving my proline Banzai (164-166) but it doesn't seem to hold up as well as I like in the wind. Are max weights better wind fighters or should I look to add a different mold?

I had the same issue even at max weight. I was told the first run or if you can find a SP if the best bet for a more stable Banzai.

First Flight was more overstable for me. SP less so. I've never thrown a glow so can't comment on those. I throw a Raptor now instead.

Did anyone on here get their hands on a Glowfly/Glow Blowfly they released in December? I never saw any come up in the aftermarket....
https://fb.watch/4gSstLIqXA/

I could have snagged one but didnt. I should have tho because ppl are giving an arm and a leg for them now. They will come up for sale rarely now on the FB group but at this point will cost you close to/if not more than 100$

I could have snagged one but didnt. I should have tho because ppl are giving an arm and a leg for them now. They will come up for sale rarely now on the FB group but at this point will cost you close to/if not more than 100$

Damn. I was on the list, but missed the notification. Maybe they'll do another run this year...though I'd just be happy with a new run in that hot pink or aqua blue they had a couple years ago.

Latest posts