• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Always ISO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TenalIV

Always looking for in any condition:

PFN Natural Beauty Star Wraith

2006 Tulsa AM Worlds Star Wraith

2006 Tournament Stamp Star Wraith

2009 Tournament Stamp Star Boss

2009 Tournament Stamp Echo Star Destroyer

PFN Vibram VP

Soup Can? Wizards

Sparkle C-Line DD2

Last edited:
Lets see a pic of your Wraith collection? I have the Wraiths you want but unfortunately they are not for sale.

fjVQKImXf2h0DZkuhbOY6iizARKIR2XegVHRjvvWIA8=w116-h207-p-no

HQBAk38FDd8Dof7lM3BUxBT5Ft6REQudMx7nMDgtAYI=w116-h207-p-no

I don't really have much of a collection, just a bunch of throwers. You don't want to see my dirty frisbees. Post a pic of your collection.

So, 2011 V.O. Ridge is Super Firm, which you aint gonna find until Dana croaks, but what was the 2010 ?
My few remaining brain cells can picture the Christmas's, and the BG Ams, but brain farts occur when trying to visualize the 2010 Open discs. :doh:

So, 2011 V.O. Ridge is Super Firm, which you aint gonna find until Dana croaks, but what was the 2010 ?
My few remaining brain cells can picture the Christmas's, and the BG Ams, but brain farts occur when trying to visualize the 2010 Open discs. :doh:
There were 2 2011 Ridges , the super firms and the special molded ones like the 2010 ridges I have one of each
album-72157645521835053
I have not seen a black version of this run, and the red is a darker color than the 2010 run, which I also own one of each, unfortunately NFSOT at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts