• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Am I The Only One That Does This?

I don't go out of my way to wash my discs but when I throw them in Poison Oak I'll scrub them down with Tecnu. That takes all the dirt off.

I clean mine when I am traveling so that I don't take mud/dirt with me on the plane (atleast going, on the way back I don't care at that point).

I washed my bag this last time too. I just got in a ton of new discs (Discraft misprint) and couldn't stand the thought of all my new shiny plastic going into the dirty thing. :eek:

Hell yeah i can't stand a dirty disc.... and I play on a dirty course...... I run a kitchen so after my shifts I bring my bag in and hit em with the dish sprayer not brave enough to try the dishwasher though..... Totally normal though hahaha

When my discs get dirty I dip them in the creek. When my bag gets dirty I turn it over and shake it. Isn't that enough?

dipping them in the creek is the same as rinsing them off in a sink. you're just a little more "environmentaly friendly" than the rest of us. I usually only clean the bag if I set in some mud or something.

I scrub them in the shower before some tourneys, I think it's because I want to take away any reasons for the discs to fly wrong before a big round...but discs usually fly wrong because of the thrower...

i was gonna tell yall what happens next but this is a family site. Lets just say i have sex with them.

my brother was tossing a new disc once while we were out on the course. it just wasn't working well for him. so he crammed it down the front of his pants to show it 'who's the boss' and after that it started behaving for him.