• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Am Worlds Hook Up & Info Thread

teemkey

* Ace Member *
I thought a few of us might be able to hook up rides, places to stay, local guides, and/or find places to eat, drink and make Mary, er, merry.

I'm driving alone to Am Worlds from Portland, OR. Planning an I-90 (or 94) route beginning the July 16, as I need to pick up my apartment mates at the MSP airport on the 19th at noon.

I have a 2000 Subaru Outback in great shape, so there's plenty of room and I could give someone a ride if they split gas, lodging, etc.

Fair warning: I'm 65, smoke cigarettes, and will have my 30 year old parrot with me.

Traveling with a pirate sounds awesome! From Ohio I be traveling.... trying to figure out lodging\ local awesomeness private course tent style. [email protected] to help!

Will shake your hand sir and hope to meet the parrot as well thanks for the thread.

Since I just got in from the waitlist, I have not made plans for lodging yet--- I would like to find a house or apt to rent for the week so that there is a full kitchen to make our own food.

Driving from NY along route I-90 if someone needs a ride...

I am looking for people to split lodging costs with if anyone is interested, let me know

Anyone looking to go in on a rental from the 19th to the 26th? I messaged Dubbo but he is MIA

yes sorry--- I got in a car accident and have been trying to sort through all that mess

I just PMed you back--- sorry about the delay

Anyone need a dubs partner for BRP on Saturday the 17th? I live 15 min from BRP and would really like to help one of the out of state dudes with the course. My rating is 900 so im not bad and I throw mostly RHFH so a RHBH player around my skill level would be awesome. I play BRP at least once a week so I am sure I can help someone who hasn't played there before.

I will be staying at the Clarion in south st Paul, and I am competing in the MJ1 division. Would it be possible for anyone out there to give me a ride to the courses? Thanks in advance.

Anyone in Pool C staying at/near the clarion with room for 1 more?

Latest posts