• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

An article I wrote about Disc Golf

Thanks man. I hope it gets a lot of hits so that they'll let me write more about disc golf LOLOL.

I am very impressed. Very informative and really shows disc golf in a good light.

nice job! but why dose it say "onli9ne" is that a typo or is there something im missing (last setence before the video)

nice job! but why dose it say "onli9ne" is that a typo or is there something im missing (last setence before the video)
The kids spell things with numbers these days. They learn it from all the texting they do on their Gameboxes or whatever.

Another one:
The newest course is the one in Mayfield. It's just nine holes and six pof the nine are wide open. However trees have been planted and 10 years from now it could be a very challenging course.

Not sure if you have editing control though.

Overall great job.

Way to go Will. Looks like I need to head over to the other side of the lakes and check out those courses!

Great article.
Everyone should click on it to show the public's interest so that you will be able to write more disc golf articles in the future.

Excellent article.

Memorial Park in Paris is my home course and I really love the Central Park course in Murray. I had no idea MSU used to have a DG course though - very interesting.

Latest posts