• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ANDROID APP IS OUT!!

Price is too high, but I'm sure plenty of people will still purchase it. App looks pretty good, with nice features, but it's not worth $5. When something as intricate, and eloquently coded as Tasker, and Plex are available for under $3, I can't rationalize spending $5 on this.

Is there anything different from the test version?

Record scores, check out nearby courses/shops? I just didn't use mine much its hard to justify the expensive app purchase. Mobile site works great already.

Price is too high, but I'm sure plenty of people will still purchase it. App looks pretty good, with nice features, but it's not worth $5. When something as intricate, and eloquently coded as Tasker, and Plex are available for under $3, I can't rationalize spending $5 on this.

Fair enough, sounds like it's just not the app for you then :)

Is there anything different from the test version?

Record scores, check out nearby courses/shops? I just didn't use mine much its hard to justify the expensive app purchase. Mobile site works great already.

Nothing drastically different where it seems like a new app. Score keeping has been refined, bunch of interface stuff and lots of small details.

Glad to see this app come to fruition with integrated scorekeeping. Remember discussing and wishing for it years ago.

$5 very worth it to me. Just bought it. Thanks Tim!

Thanks JRW! Even at $5, of which I see $3.49, I'm going to have to sell a boat load of apps to break even on my investment.

A hamburger will last way longer than the app :D

I wouldn't buy a $5 hamburger either.:D Does the app interface with the website so that what I do on the app (scores, courses played, etc) also show on this site? If so it might be worth some google play credit. Thanks

Yes, you can upload rounds to the site, mark courses as played, vote on reviews. It imports your list of played courses, fills in pars/distances when playing rounds... upload rounds for your friends.

Also, where are you finding good hamburgers for less than $5?? :)

Guess it would be worth the buy for those conveniences. Thanks for the quick answer.

And the burgers come off the grill sitting on my back deck :)

Guess it would be worth the buy for those conveniences. Thanks for the quick answer.

And the burgers come off the grill sitting on my back deck :)
Well if you factor in labor, gas to get the hamburgers... it could be more than $5 ;)

What does my $5.00 get me that accessing the site directly does not give me? Thx.

It's the site in app form essentially. If you record your rounds on the site, you can use the app to record them and upload them directly. Otherwise it's a refined mobile experience that makes it easier do things on the site from a phone.

A hamburger will last way longer than the app :D
With my metabolism, that's sadly true...:eek::(

However, $5 to show support for what we get here is not too much to ask. C'mon guys, quit living up to the cheap stereotype. It's less than one DX disc.

I just wish there was a 7 day trial or something along those lines. I've used Udisc for a long time and been very happy with the scorekeeping side of things there, so I'd like to compare DGCR head to head and decide if I'd be willing to deal with the hassle of multiple apps. Regardless, I'll throw a few bucks your way on payday.

I know Google Play has a 15 minute grace period so you could load it up and test it and if you don't like it hit "refund" in the play store profile. The scoring is similar to easyscorecard if that was your concern.

My favorite feature on the test version was when I'd go to a course, I could hit the arrow icon under Directions, and it would push the coordinates straight to my nav app. If you're a course bagger, it's a nice convenience.

I'm a nut about recording rounds on DGCR, so this app's interface with the site is important to me and it seems to work well. Thanks. Is there an ability to start a round on a hole other than #1?

I'm a nut about recording rounds on DGCR, so this app's interface with the site is important to me and it seems to work well. Thanks. Is there an ability to start a round on a hole other than #1?
That's one of the updates I have planned after I get the iOS one out. Once both are out, features will be updated simultaneously in each version. I just wanted to get something out finally and the same guy is doing both versions so he's focusing on iOS until it's done and then we'll go back and add starting hole, the ability to change and/or define distances/pars and a few other things.

Latest posts