• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Android apps for Disc Golf?

There was an update to Easy Scorecard last week. Nothing major, but don't let it scare you off from buying it. It's still a great app, and worth the $2 or whatever he was charging...

Or wait a little longer for something more interesting to show up... *cough cough*

Or wait a little longer for something more interesting to show up... *cough cough*

Oh yeah!!!

If "something" was permitted to import the courses and previous rounds from Easy scorecard, that would be awesomer than awesome.

I'm using Disc Caddy 2 and loving it.

Things I like:
- course locator tied to DGCR :)
- easy import from DGCR
- quick and easy scoring during the round
- decent stats (TBD as I get more rounds in) by course & hole
- quick upload of round to DGCR :)

What its missing:
- ability to select tees for courses with multiple rounds
- distances shown from DGCR only for 1 tee (shorts for my local course)

There was an update to Easy Scorecard last week. Nothing major, but don't let it scare you off from buying it. It's still a great app, and worth the $2 or whatever he was charging...

Hmmm, maybe both. Pay for Easy Scorecard just because I think that the developer deserves it for the use I have had, AND then wait for something more interesting... :)

UDisc is what I've been using for the past year (started using it on iPhone) and it's the bee's knees.

Super easy to use, lots of stats, GPS course finder, more stats, shot distance measure tool, and a great UI.

The only downside is that you can't export your data.

Udisc has added the ability to export rounds, and it's hands down the best, most complete app I've found. Look no further, at least until "something interesting" shows up.

Just played Bag Tag Challenge App for the first time. Thats pretty fun, actual innova disc and all.

I second this

Here's a free disc golf scorecard app that runs on Android 4.0+. It was made to quickly score and keep track of rounds and not necessarily to keep track of every last detail of your game.

http://www.discgolfsc.com/

I tend to like Web apps because no matter which phone is charged (wife's iPhone or me Android) they work with no download. I tried disc caddy and went back to this. It's just slick and fast on the course. only problem is you can only have 5 players (really only been a problem twice though).

Web based app

I know there is a golf app where you can use google maps (satelite view) from your desktop to label a golf course (teebox, hole, etc) and then the app will give you exact yardage while playing. I know my brother has it and loves it - I'll ask him what it's called.

Do you know what app this is? I used it back in 2010-11 and can't remember but I loved it.

You can do that on lots of mapping/tracking/distance calc apps.

You also can go to draft logic distance calculator website.

Latest posts