• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Another Batch today...

discgolforegon

Par Member
We are on a dying frenzy... dyed 15 discs tonight. Here are a couple pics of some i have for sale. All of these dye jobs will be making the 1200 mile trip to the Memorial in Scottsdale AZ. here are the pictures...

A pub type sun... clipart image was the source.
pubsunteebird.jpg

Custom dyed hatchetmen dye job for a friend.
hatchetmen.jpg

Royal Crest emblem with Xcaliber text in Gothic style on a sick orange Xcal of course.
xcalibergothic.jpg

TopHat Skull... Kinda wierd so i bought it.
tophatskull.jpg

those are all crazy nice! I love them all so I can't tell you which is my favorite!

yeah the memorial presented by Discraft is the first NT event of the year... we are taking a road trip to vegas then onto arizona for the tourney.

well not much actually.... between my 3 year old, my full time job, and my full time website... its tough. But i have a couple friends that i have been training for a couple years, and they come over and help me hammer these bad boys out. :D

i think the total dye tally for last night was 15, we stopped dying discs at like 3am... lol I even took a small video clip of my plotter cutting out a pattern so everyone can see what it looks like... i will try and get that posted on DiscGolfOregon.com and when i do i will post a link on here. :D

Since DGCR is my second favorite website, after my own of course. :p

What is a jugalo?

From Urban Dictionary:

1. jugalo

n. 1. refers to any person identifing w/ or supporting the Insane Clown Posse (ICP); synonymous w/ deep rooted stupidity. 2. An ill-mannered & impressionable idiot.
A. "the jugalo met me out back, pushed me, and told me to 'come're'."
B. "filth doesn't form like this in metropolitan areas unless the jugalos are in town."

Latest posts