• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Another Epic Review of the Aerobie Epic on Amazon

Combo Pack!

I found an Epic in a swamp a while ago and never even bothered but now I'm gonna Tommyhawk that baby and see how it goes. Hopefully while wearing a horse mask! :thmbup:

interesting because i know a guy named dave here in thailand who gave up graduate school and moved to a remote part of thailand, and plays disc golf.

FTR, everyone here still calls burma, burma. and the full official name of the disc is "epic piece of ****"

yesterday a couple of friends and i played a 1 disc 18hole challenge where the other players choose the 1 disc you get to throw for the first 9, then you have to use one of the other players discs for the second 9.

i chose the aerobie arrow for one of them, he chose the epic for me.

wait a minute

you really are an attention horse, aren't you?

first, you start a thread about an epic review only to have it revealed that you wrote said review

and then

you start a thread about your hipster bag

now you want to remind us of your epic review

unimpressed.PNG

wait a minute

you really are an attention horse, aren't you?

first, you start a thread about an epic review only to have it revealed that you wrote said review

and then

you start a thread about your hipster bag

now you want to remind us of your epic review

unimpressed.PNG

My friend, this thread is about a new Epic review posted last week.

Am I an attention horse? That's not for me to say. But I share these reviews to entertain disc golfers, who mostly seem to like them. If you don't enjoy them, you have my apologies. I will keep trying. Feel free to ignore my future posts. Thanks for your feedback.

My friend, this thread is about a new Epic review posted last week.

Am I an attention horse? That's not for me to say. But I share these reviews to entertain disc golfers, who mostly seem to like them. If you don't enjoy them, you have my apologies. I will keep trying. Feel free to ignore my future posts. Thanks for your feedback.

Ignore DQ, he likes to call people names.:|

Well, regardless of who wrote the review, that was the single most entertaining review of a golf disc I've ever had the pleasure to read silently to myself, and subsequently out loud to my dad across the room.

Haha, funny review. I actually have a 169 Epic and like it a lot for Tommy's and thumbers from 350-400.