• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] Another Glow Soft Banger GT!! - End Date/Time: Tuesday 9/25/12 @ 10pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

jswoods1984

Salient Disc Test Team
You are looking at a VERY limited first and only run Glow Soft Banger GT. These are SOOOO smooth, and one of my favorite local tournament stamps, "The Four Keg Challenge". Again, these are a VERY VERY LIMTITED run and will not be run again. Weighed in on the scale at 175.5g, brand new with no ink. Let's see who wants it! If you want to know how sweet they are, ask Gormanator, he won the last auction and liked it so much that he bought two more!!

End Date/Time: Tuesday 9/25/12 @ 10pm EST
Starting Bid: $30 shipped
Min. Bid Increment: $5

Attachments

• BangerGTBlackPink.jpg
    BangerGTBlackPink.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 122
And you still should buy this one! lol... You've got 3 total now, hell, I'm keeping 5 or 6 for myself personally. Again, everyone, you're not going to get many more chances to get these guys, once they're gone, they're gone! In my opinion, these are the nicest feeling and coolest looking bangers on the market right now, and they GLOW! Let's get some bids up here!

From what I've been told, you may be able to get glow bangers for a tourney in the future, but they will not be making glow soft bangers again. This is a one time deal.

It is a fact they will not run them again. It isn't a exclusivity deal, it's a pain in the ass to mold deal. getting the glo soft bangers to come out right was too difficult.

This ends tomorrow at 10PM, get your bids in while you can, otherwise it's going up on ebay and starting at $45 shipped!

Alright everyone, last day for bidding, at 10PM Eastern time this guy is sold, so let's see some more bids! Otherwise $30 is gonna be a steal on this thing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts