• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Another Round Disc Golf - Disc-O Game

Script

Eagle Member
Hey Guys,

I co-own a disc golf store in Charlotte, NC called Another Round Disc Golf and we created something viral that I want to share. Currently we have 74k+ post views, all completely naturally! If you haven't seen it, check it out, I wanted to make sure all disc golfers saw this :)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=307093839499314

If you are ever in Charlotte, we would love for you to stop by!

Very Nice. What does it take to get a chance at the Disc-O?

Ha, good stuff!

Pretty funny. But ya, I wanna know if everyone who buys a disc gets to do that, or if they have to pay an extra dollar, etc?

Gonna use a really understable disc for that. I'll pass this along to my buddy who is stationed in NC. He'll probably want to stop by when he's home from tour.

Look like a blast, now how can this be translated to online sales? I'd play a DG computer game quick for a discount. Scores dictate discount with OB, Mando's, Water Hazards, etc. all in play on the game. Maybe i'm just dreaming up ideas now though...

great idea! I saw it earlier this week on facebook and thought it was brilliant. Good luck with the new store and I will Def. drop by next time I am in Charlotte.

great idea! I saw it earlier this week on facebook and thought it was brilliant. Good luck with the new store and I will Def. drop by next time I am in Charlotte.

Just dont leave your chair behind! :):clap::hfive::gross::D