• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

any anhyzer driver that's better than the diamond?

Lat 64- River new or slightly beat depending on your arm speed. GL is nice for this. I like the Vision a little better for anny shots though.

Discraft- A FLX XL is nice but I like the Avenger SS in elite Z. It's a multipurpose disc for me. I carry two or three in my bag. One is never thrown, one slightly worn, and one that's beat enough to be a good roller or quick turnover anny disc.

Also if anyone would be willing to help me out a little bit more, I was wondering about a good max distance driver that is a very reliable straight shooter disc? Any preferences out there?

I use a fairly new DX banshee at 165g. You can throw low glide, overstable drivers with anhyzer and they will start sharp and flatten out for a better distance.

KC pro rocs for anhyzer lines and beat champ eagle L for same shot just longer...hyzer flip would be a beat dx wraith or lately getting some good results out of the bolt

Also if anyone would be willing to help me out a little bit more, I was wondering about a good max distance driver that is a very reliable straight shooter disc? Any preferences out there?

Beat pro destroyer around 170 to 173 g

I think it is important to know what distance you throw on questions like these. For me, I max out around 300, so a TL or a light teebird gets my vote here. However, my husband throws a lot farther than me, so he is using an eagle or orc most of the time for this shot.

Understable turnover disc for me would be a roadrunner.

My max distance is 400 feet, if that helps...

my favorite straight shooter is a T-bird, but I was looking for something slightly faster but still right down the pipe.

My max distance is 400 feet, if that helps...

my favorite straight shooter is a T-bird, but I was looking for something slightly faster but still right down the pipe.

That's around Andy's distance, he goes orc or a beat in boss.

Latest posts