• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone else going on the Disc Golf Cruise Jan. 17-24th?

It must be like those secret courses in CA. You need to know someone to get in.

i just checked the carnival website, for grins, it appears the entire ship is booked.
it wouldn`t hurt to call the number on the website to make sure i guess.
i played today with a big group it was 10 degrees out, a round on a sunny beach REALLY sounds good, LOL.

Another cruise Doktor John? Let me know when you make it back to WI/IL area again, I enjoyed our 7 rounds together!

I just talked to my wife about it and she says as long as she gets to go on the cruise, she said we can go. I might look into this for next year.

Mike,
Hopefully I'll be back up there when it is a little warmer :)

Been so busy lately, haven't hardly been on this site :(

To the other posters, I went on the last cruise (Dec 07) and it was a blast...you play one day, but the clinics and interaction with the other players and pros is priceless...plus the prots of call are fun...we're going scuba diving at the Gran Turks...

There is another one scheduled for next year...I'll get the link for you...I think it's a 5 day cruise

Nothing like playing disc golf on a private island in the Caribbean...I have some pics of our last one on my profile

Last edited:
If everyone plays the same course on that one day, HOW CROWDED IS THAT COURSE GOING TO BE?

It's a shotgun start and they restrict the number of players...so it wasn't bad at all...we had a little bottle neck at a couple of holes, but just hung out in the crystal clear water with a nice cold beer from the beer cart :)

Sure... couldn't be on the NCL Jewel leaving from New York on June 5th could it..... noooo.

Going on a cruise, but not the Disc Golf one. Never even heard of it.

Latest posts