• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone see the new KEEN shoe?

My Milo's rock...
I have wore them now for several rounds. They are comfortable right out of the box. I wear an 8 and bought an 8. I do wear a thicker sock than a normal shoe only because of the amount of hiking involved with disc golf. They are water proof and keep my feet warm and dry. We had a little snow at Christmas here in Ft Worth no issue for the Milo's. DRY FEET BABY !!!
I would buy them again. No regrets.

I got a free pair of Obsidians (Most expensive since they were free) and they feel pretty comfortable and have gortex lining but I haven't played in them yet and am just hoping that the sides hold up unlike some Milos I saw.

My dad's aren't holding up well after 10ish rounds. My Keen Targhee didn't survive ONE round, I will never buy or recommend Keen now.

My Targhees are over a year old and still going strong. Maybe you are doing something wrong? ;)

Last edited:
I've worn my Milos for 21 rounds of DG and any other thing I have been doing for the last 3 1/2 weeks. 4 rounds were in a tournament with the first day being cold and wet. I've worn them to play golf in the mild snow we had here in Dallas. I've played plenty of the rounds in the mud. Thru all that my feet have stayed happy and dry. No problems to report yet.

Too bad Brad who you referred to earlier had his blow out within a week. Seriously I play with the dude all the time and the 1st time I saw his shoes in Tyler they were already blown out.

the bumpers prevent holes from being worn in the toes.

Keen went into business with the original idea to make a pair of closed-toe sandals. That's where the "bumper" design originated, and I really do like that they've incorporated them into their closed shoes. :clap:

Too bad Brad who you referred to earlier had his blow out within a week. Seriously I play with the dude all the time and the 1st time I saw his shoes in Tyler they were already blown out.

Yeah, he showed me that. I can't figure out how that could happen. The sides still look good on mine.

Probably just had a bad stitch or a weak bit of glue. Sounds more like a quality control problem than a design flaw.

I bought these shoes after to many trips out into wet grass and creeks! They are timberland All Mountain inferno gortex waterproof shoes. they are the best shoe that I found... but they are pricey
6a00d83453140969e2011572300db2970b-800wi

Yeah, he showed me that. I can't figure out how that could happen. The sides still look good on mine.

Im 6'6 330 and have played a few rounds in mine and I dont see how the sides could blow out, mine seem super sturdy. Much less so then my Salomans that are already breaking down. Plus the Keens are super comfy and the heel cushioning is the best Ive ever worn.