• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

April 9, 2011 HOD

Damn for me, never having thrown a roller, I'd throw a Z Buzzz or ESP Meteor depending on my mood. I'd have to try to hit a good position that'd give me a good upshot towards the hole.

I'm throwing a TL from either tee, Cobra or Roc after that depending on what kind of look I have. Then Wedge to chain out.

Beat DX Valk on a hyzer flip keeping it SUPER low under those trees. If I caught it right it should make the further trees a non issue and then skip back toward the hole.

Gazelle or buzzz from short, pd from long.

Low hyzer with a surge from the red maybe a valk hyzer flip up the middle depending ceiling. Run at it with a wizqrd than take a three. Roc or gazelle from the green and take my deuce.

I will throw from the red tee and throw a TL, straight as can bee through one of those gaps in the trees, depending on how it looks from the tee. Lots of gaps to decide on.

This hole makes me wish I could control a roller. Anything else is going to get smacked down like Charlie Brown's kite.

roller with a ce tl or a destroyer RHBH