• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Are blue discs generally flatter ?

Malawi

Par Member
Was looking for a new flat wraith today in a store and the only flat ones was blue. I also mailed some webstores and wonder if they had any flat ones and then sended me pics of blue or purple wraithes.

Also all my blue discs are flat aswell as my mates discs :D so anyone else find this true?

I think it is more of a drying conditions in the racks than anything else. Humidity in the building and other environmental conditions as the plastic sets... However others who have more experience with plastics would know better...

Blue is like water.
Water is flat.
Blue discs are flat.

anchorman-science.gif

My domiest Wraith is blue. My flattest Wraith is pink. I know with the new Discmania stuff, runs seem to be pretty consistent by color. I have never experienced that with Innova

I have a theory about yellow comets being flat(tish)
Yellow Comets are just Comets. :|

Yellow APX are the shizzle; don't ever buy a Soft X APX in any other color because the yellow ones are the ONLY good ones. Yellow Comets? Don't be crazy, man.

Yellow APX are the shizzle; don't ever buy a Soft X APX in any other color because the yellow ones are the ONLY good ones. Yellow Comets? Don't be crazy, man.

:D haha yellow flat top comets are awesome, it also summons 3P to a thread!

I swore I'd never believe in colors changing a disc flight but.... Here I am.

Yellow classic Rocs always had the velvety plastic. Blue we're always waxy.

OP - no.

I hate that I know this lol

CaptainAmericaGif.jpg?

Great now this has turned into a plastic fetish colour thread.. :D

Let me also expand on white Inertia's they are also awesome.

Yes. The color blue is more affected by gravity, thus you blue disc is flatter.

Similarly blue cars drive less efficiently due to this phenomena. Also water wants to be on the ground due to this too.

It is well known that Blue Eagles and TeeBirds fly farther than all the other colors. They also always kick into the middle of the fairway if you have a bad throw!

Latest posts