• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Are your discs male or female?

So what gender are your discs, anyways?

• Male

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Female

Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Some male, some female

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • You have issues, and need help.

Votes: 67 52.8%

• Total voters
As often as I lose or switch discs, I can't afford to get too attached. Unlike my cars, I've never bestowed anthropomorphic qualities on any of them.

My Innova discs are male because they're workhorses, my Latitude 64 discs are female because they're sexier. MVP are genderless robots.

^^
geared towards optimization.

But I don't engender them, but I do refer to them as puppies in my head. I've no idea why.

Most of the discs in my bag are dudes or have a dude-like vibe, so I went with male. Wizard, Voodoo, Magic, Apache, Sabre, etc.

My destroyers are men of course. They all have off and on relationships with my leopards and even some of my beat rocs and leopards.. My beefy rocs and teebirds are men too of course. All the leopards are women. My voodoo's are a tough situation. The 3 black voodoo's I have are pretty manly, so we'll just call those fine ladies "butch". My new pale purple voodoo is a straight up woman though.

Judging by the number of mini-markers in my basement, I'm sure of have some of each.

My overstable discs are male, understable are female. I do have this one predator that I'm pretty sure is gay though.
okay this made me laugh out loud.

I do have to say i refer to my rollers as female...esp if they start to roll the wrong way. and i had an opto XXX that i called Sasha Grey.....but only because it was triple X and Hardcore stable.

okay this made me laugh out loud.

I do have to say i refer to my rollers as female...esp if they start to roll the wrong way. and i had an opto XXX that i called Sasha Grey.....but only because it was triple X and Hardcore stable.

This regular Bonnie at my work looks JUST like Sasha Grey:D

Mine may be female after thinking about it. They make me cuss and say I don't care if they come back when they go away in the woods but somehow I always end up hunting them down and can't live without them.

Last edited:
I'm sure my leopards are female because when I talk to them I'm usually saying "turn over bltch". I do have a teerex though that I call "Apple pie" so I guess that one could have a feminine aura about it. I like to think that my maxes are male but since they like to skip and hook I'm going to name them Terry.

theres a mix.
Miss Hot Damn- female
King Titty Bird- male
THe Worm- male
Pussy Demon- female
...and so on