• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Aries

Black

:thmbup:Just got my hands on this gem and I LOVE it!
understable with great glide and is a pretty sweet roller I got to see it scream 500+' rolling its way to the basket! It has pretty much replaced my mamba
granted this is a prototype, But I hope they stick with it!!

Attachments

• ARIES PROTO 1.jpg
    ARIES PROTO 1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 313
  • ARIES PROTO 2.jpg
    ARIES PROTO 2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 220
  • ARIES PROTO 3.jpg
    ARIES PROTO 3.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 239
is this a troll or real?
what company makes this? flight #'s?

Its a supposed Millenium Discs Prototype, its all over facebook. Idk if this is the same guy from facebook but the guy there said that he was playing and he found the disc in the woods. The Markings that he is covering up are EMBX. No clue why he is covering up those letter but he is.

"The PDGA has officially approved our newest disc: the Aries:

The Aries is truly a versatile, shot-shaping disc all skill levels can use. This moderate-high speed (11) driver is built to sustain a long left-to-right flight (RHBH) with a full speed throw, and is also a very reliable backhand roller. With lower-speed throws, the Aries provides long glide with a slight fade on the finish, which provides longer distances for lower arm speeds. The Aries will be available in late January in Sirius plastic (weights 160-175g)."

This is from their facebook page, posted today.

So. According to the PDGA approved list, it has almost exactly the same stats as a Mamba. The rim configuration and flex test numbers were different, and the Disc Height was 1 millimeter less. Which means the one they sent in was a bit less domey. I think.

So it's a Star Mamba with a cooler name.

But it does have a cooler name, so I'd be more inclined to buy it.

If I needed a Mamba.

Sounds like an Astra?

That is what I thought. I never liked the way a Mamba felt, and only liked the way a Champ Tern felt (not the star variant). I do not really see a need for something like that, except for rollers.

threw one today, looks like a blunt nose mamba with a higher plh. still has that super good glide you get with the mamba but definitely more stable at high speeds with a bit more fade but not a lot. it's a lot less prone to turnover and gettin squirrely. to me it's the disc i wish the archon and astra should have been but i havent broken it in yet. really predictable in its turn and will reliably come back out of it.

Welp...since I literally just bought a couple Astras off the MP, this is gonna have to wait. Sounds nice though. Easier to control Mamba can't be a bad thing.

OK, so I am seeing that Infinite Discs and the Millennium website have these. Anywhere else at this point?

We got them in at DN. Working to get them up here soon. Should be a lot of stuff going up by the end of this week with all the new DD and Axiom as well

Latest posts