• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Aries

i threw it flat on a 250 ft hole and, while i got lucky missing some branches, it had such a nice flight and went about 50 ft past the basket. No wind, in a low area by trees, but it was the flight ive been wanting from my falk but is much harder for me to consistently get.

bought 2 more last night in a heavier weight so i guess ill see how they do. my other one is 161

been using the 173g big ram stamp sirius. Its more stable than the 161(not surprising for an understable disc) but stilll holds a nice line when thrown with a little hyzer. both are in the bag. I used kastaplast falks(im a noob of a little less than 2 years), Heat's(i liked but kept losing them, aries is similar in flight IMO) for my understable fairway driver(dont really use anything faster at the understable spot, except a 160 star shrike for extreme annys) and while i know the Aries is 11 speed and the other 2 are 9 speeds, they are very similar in nature especially the 161 aries.

I think flight numbers are helpful ,but ive learned to base my disc assessments on my experiences with them in the field. I started with Mambas and had a lot of success but i cant throw them well now. Since this is supposed to be mamba x, i think its a better(not as long) version of the mamba.

Latest posts