• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arizona HOD 4/5/2011

Technohic

* Ace Member *
Might change since the pic on the homepage isnt that flattering but...

Moeur Park
Phoenix (Tempe), AZ
Hole 11
295 ft (3)

Tee:
ea7da9bd.jpg

Basket:
0fc6030a.jpg

Maps if you really want them:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=505&mode=lf

But looks like flat dirty terrain.

If thats really the tee there, no way thats 295' I see the basket in that first pic off to the right Literally just on the other side of the furthest right green plant.

Think i would just throw an Ion at it.

The front 9 there is actually a lot of fun, but I've heard the newer back 9 is more like this and not very exciting. I'd throw a wizard here, with a little wind I'd throw a roc, a lot of wind and I'd throw a banshee.

I played this course two weeks ago (these pics are mine :)). This hole is really in the 300' range. That "tee" picture might be a bit into the fairway as I forgot to snap the shot before I teed off. Like mashnut said, the front 9 isn't a bad rip, but the back 9 are disjointed, navigation-wise, and repetitive (review coming soon). The wind is hit or miss. And yes, that course does chew up discs.

If memory serves, I think I threw a Z Stalker or maybe even a Z Wasp on a hyzer route. Either that or I flipped a Z Buzzz. Yeah, great memory there, B.

I played this course two weeks ago (these pics are mine :)). This hole is really in the 300' range. That "tee" picture might be a bit into the fairway as I forgot to snap the shot before I teed off. Like mashnut said, the front 9 isn't a bad rip, but the back 9 are disjointed, navigation-wise, and repetitive (review coming soon). The wind is hit or miss. And yes, that course does chew up discs.

If memory serves, I think I threw a Z Stalker or maybe even a Z Wasp on a hyzer route. Either that or I flipped a Z Buzzz. Yeah, great memory there, B.

Yep, the hole is definately closer to 300 feet. The front nine is definately a bit more exciting. The back 9 suffers from terrible navigation and some repetition. This is one of the more boring holes on the back 9 and a bit less of a challenge. Throw just about any disc you can get there accurately as there are not any trees in the way. Oh yeah, just make sure it is at least of Champ plastic quality or better or your discs will suffer. FLX Buzzz for me.

local course for me. i like the front 9 better also. this hole is as basic as it looks. make it interesting and let your group members choose the disc you throw...

so is it me or is there really a critter on the basket?

a live critter?
does he steal discs?

ummm
Buzzz right at it
or Banshee on a big sweeping hyzer to skip in

Not a critter. An old, broke-ass traffic cone. It looks like the kind of hat that a homeless wizard would wear.

Because of the terrain, I'd probably throw a Champ Groove (I have a noodle arm so it'll die on me around 300' or so), I wouldn't care if it got chewed up. Plus if its windy, it can handle that too.