• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] ***ATTENTION*** HOLY GRAIL FIRST RUN CE 11x/10x KC PRO Teebirds CE ROCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

thediscinmusician

Par Member
OK…here it is. This is my collection of discs that I've been saving for almost 10 years now. I've taken up a new hobby and as most disc golfers will come to realize one day as I just have, most likely these discs aren't going to majorly increase in value over time. If they do than I am about to make the biggest mistake of my life. I'm selling all of my collection minus a few here and there that hold sentimental value. So with no further a due here they are. I've only posted the allotted 3 pictures. I'll list the rest and send pictures for those that want them. If you include your email in a PM I'll send you pics that way. Thanks for your time. The price includes shipping and if you don't like a price feel free to make me a reasonable offer. Thanks *About ¼ of the way through I got tired of listing details, if you're interested in a disc feel free to contact me for further info. All I'm placing is the disc type and price. Sorry there's just a lot.

CE
First Run Valkyrie. It's the one in the first pic top left. I'm going to say it's a 9/10. It's never been thrown and has no ink on it. It has some kind of black specs on the back that were there when I bought it. The front is perfect and the stamp is in tact. It's max weight as well with the VK outside the ring and weight inside. The writing from Innova's factory has worn off. You have to look close to see it. Other than that it's perfect that's why I'm giving it a 9/10. Enjoy. $100 shipped to your doorstep!!!
CE Leopard – Gummy 150 on inside of rim 10/10 $50 PENDING

WRAITHS
07 CFR Wraith Pro Worlds Highbridge Hills stamp – 10/10 $40
06 CFR Mid Nationals CFR Wraith – 175 10/10 $40

THE REST
Tie Dye Champ Beast pre Barry $30
Champ Roadrunner signed by Dean Tannock $10

ALL NEW
First Run Star Mako – 2 of them $25 a piece
First Run Star Archon - $20
First Run Star Teedevil -$25
First Run Echo Star Xcaliber - $40
First Run Star Vulcan - $20 Pending
First Run Champion Boss - $50 GONE
First Run Grape Champion Ape - $40
First Run Black Team USA Echo Star Katana - $35
2012 Worlds Metal Flake Champion Teedevil - $20
CFR Champion Bowling Green Mamba - $20
2011 Australian Open First Run Champion Teedevil - $25
First Run Asia Open Champion Vulcan - $30
First Run Blizzard KC Wide Open Dominator - $35
2009 Pre Release Champion Boss Asia Open - $50 GONE

ROCS
12x - $20 (First run of that stamp)
20 Years Echo Star San Marino Roc Black - $25 pending
2008 Echo Star San Marino Roc USDGC San Marino Graffiti stamp $40
2008 Re Release DX Big D Stamped San Marino - $15
Bowling Green 2010 Star Roc + - $20
08 Japan Open CE Roc - $50

MISC
MISC CFR Buzzs – I'll take $20 a piece all NEW (1 GONE 3 LEFT)
Bowling Green stamped Gateway Putters from the last 2 or 3 years $15 a piece

***ATTENTION*** I'll do as best as I can to respond to PM's as fast as possible. Please be patient as there are a lot of discs here. I simply have taken up a new hobby so hopefully my loss is your gain. I'd entertain offers for the complete set of discs as well as multiple purchases together. I know some of my prices may be so as I stated previously make me an offer. I'd like to move a good majority of these out in the next few weeks. Thanks!

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 402
  • securedownload1.jpg
    securedownload1.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 380
  • securedownload2.jpg
    securedownload2.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
More pics coming. I'm trying to filter multiple PM's at once. Please be patient and please include email address for pics. Thanks! I DON'T WANT ANY TRADES as well Im looking for strictly $$$

Also the CE Firebird is an X and the CE Eagle tie dye is an L

Attachments

• securedownload5.jpg
    securedownload5.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 126
  • securedownload6.jpg
    securedownload6.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 146
Pic of ghost buzz coming. I'm getting ready to shut it down for the night. I'll filter all PMs in the morning. Thanks!

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 138
Posting a few more pics for those that asked. Also updated the list on the front. MAKE ME OFFERS people. I'm not that set on prices. Some yes, but all no...

OH and for those that may be interested. I'd let go of the whole set for $1,750 if you happen to have that kind of bank laying around. It would be an amazing set of rare and nice discs. That comes out to about $25 a disc. Theres some there worth 3xs that and other worth a little less. You don't like that price and want to buy the whole set make me an offer on that as well.

I added pics of the CE Spider CE Shark and CE Eagle

The Spider and Shark are pending...

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Couple more pics while im in photographer mode...First Pic is the 11x and 12x Roc. Second Pic is the circle stamp teebird/pre release boss/first run champ katana/first run echo star xcaliber/team usa echo katana/first run pro katana and the 3rd pic is...the 08 Japan Open CE Roc/San Marino CE Roc/Blizzard Dominator max weight/11x KC Pro Teebird Blue and the 2 10x KC Pro Teebirds...enjoy just wipe your drool.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 136
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.