• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] ***ATTENTION*** HOLY GRAIL FIRST RUN CE 11x/10x KC PRO Teebirds CE ROCS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated the list again. These things are going like hotcakes. Come on people keep spending that money $$$

Also added a pic of the CFR Buzzes. A couple are just standard Z Buzzes there's some full color ones. One from Bowling Green One from Chattanooga and a sparkly buzz from Chattanooga a couple years ago.

Lastly please send paypal payment as a GIFT so I don't get charged for the transaction. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
UPDATED: Also...if you paid me over the weekend for your discs, they are being sent out today. I'd expect them by Thursday, (Friday at the latest) I am not purchasing tracking unless you asked for it. Thanks again everybody and keep on making me them offers.

Starting to thin out. A ton of great plastic left people. Make me some offers. I'll combine multiple discs as well. Feel free to let that $$$ fly. All purchases made yesterday and paid for are being sent out this morning. Thanks everyone

Some pics added for those that wanted to know...ONLY 12 HOURS LEFT OF THIS 25% OFF SALE>>> Get em while they last...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 80
Bottom left Buzzz in the CFR pic?

Is it pearly and pink like it looks? Is that the one that's gone already?

Thanks!
R

***Friday BoGo Bonanza*** Buy one at regular get another of equal or lesser value half off. ALL WEEKEND LONG!!! Come get em while they last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts