• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Attn Lat 64 lovers (opinion thread)

oh the hostility. never said there aren't GL's without the bubble dome. First run's have the gradual dome that goes from edge to edge. Then there was a large run of mega-bubble domes (domey for only 4" diameter in the middle of the disc). Luckily the recent batches have a mild bubble dome, which for me are the cream of the crop.

Wasn't trying to be hostile, was just telling it like it is. Mine actually must have been from some of the first GL's made since it was the first my pro shop got in and wasn't too long after the GL's were released. Though I do think I remember the owner having to wait a little while as whoever he goes through didn't have them available for him right away. Also mine starts at about 1.5 inches in from the outer edge, making it about 5.5 inches in diameter.

Last edited:
I did the upside-down-hot-water mod to one of the GL mega-domes and it came out similar to the one you're discribing. Flew great, like this latest batch of GLs, until i lost it down a storm drain. :eek:

New colors for Opto line this year.

716.candy_color.jpg

716.Pain_COLOR.jpg

716.Fuse_gold.jpg

Which color, candy red or candy magenta?

When will the gold line Havoc be available?

Will you have any new colors for the gold line plastics?

A-holes all of you!!! I don't need PAIN, but I have a feeling I am now going to have a bunch of it. I wish you all I'll.

Which color, candy red or candy magenta?

When will the gold line Havoc be available?

Will you have any new colors for the gold line plastics?

All colors on the "Pain picture" is new. I called them candy because they look similar to a licked lollipop, bright and "glossy".

Yes we will have atleast two new colors for the gold line. One is showed on the "Fuse picture". It´s red metallic but shifts into "goldish" with the right light angle. We´ve also choosed to bring back the pearlescent white. The other new color is purple with similar effect as the red, it shifts to gold in light.

Gold line Havoc will be available in a month or so.

Best regards
Tomas
Latitude 64°

Good lord, Im going to have to increase my stock of Rivers and Fuses apparently.

Joes Universal says Eagle-X and the River are nearly identical? That about right? Looking for a good line shaper.

All colors on the "Pain picture" is new. I called them candy because they look similar to a licked lollipop, bright and "glossy".

Yes we will have atleast two new colors for the gold line. One is showed on the "Fuse picture". It´s red metallic but shifts into "goldish" with the right light angle. We´ve also choosed to bring back the pearlescent white. The other new color is purple with similar effect as the red, it shifts to gold in light.

Gold line Havoc will be available in a month or so.

Best regards
Tomas
Latitude 64°

Holy Jerusalem! I don't know if I'm more excited about the redish gold or purplish gold. The pearlescent white is an awesome color, my river is that color. And I cannot wait for the gold line havoc! :D

Holy Jerusalem! I don't know if I'm more excited about the redish gold or purplish gold. The pearlescent white is an awesome color, my river is that color. And I cannot wait for the gold line havoc! :D

Im with you. That purple/gold sound SEXY :hfive:

I've been throwing the Opto Vision for about 6 months and love it. The grip is second to none. I use it primarily for long anhyzer shots and it holds a line like no other disc I've ever owned.

Finally some easier to find opto, though I'm in no position to buy new plastic even though I really want to :(.

think I may have 3 opto halos in the "new" opto green. For a green, it's a great shade/brightness and shockingly easy to find in most environments (haven't tried finding one in water).

So glad the pearly white is coming back. The current white just doesn't look like Gold line.