• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Au Revoir Le Wildcat

Papa Hitz

Bogey Member
According to my Local Disc Distributor... Discraft will make the Wildcat extinct in 2010.

Fare thee well O' "Cat of the Wild"... Go forth and proudly join the pantheon of fantastic molds that have been mysteriously discontinued.

I figured that was coming since they discontinued the Z version in 2007. Bummer, it's a sweet disc and one of my faves.

I have a Z on reserve that is used but don't throw it much. Isn't it similar to a valk?

This makes me sad:( all the small lip drivers seem to be going. I love the talon and was just getting into the wildcat. Worst part is that IMO these drivers are more usefull to more players than forces. I'm sure the reaper will be gone soon as well

crap ... I just got a z wildcat and like it. guess I'll have to scrounge up some backups sooner than later.

Im sure you will be able to still get one pretty easily. The flash is about the same disc (flight path wise), but I know they feel different in the hand.

Latest posts