• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Augusta '06 Worlds Star Wraith, "Eleven Time" KC Pro Teebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton

Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
A couple more older discs I don't this due to fear of losing them. I'm a little flexible on price so feel free to make an offer.

Star Wraith from the '06 worlds at Augusta. I remember only seeing champ in these before, but this is a stamped star from that event. Pretty flexy with a cool tie-dye pattern. Some scuffing from use but zero nicks or gouges. I used to use this disc a LOT and love it, seems to be extremely tough/durable plastic, unlike some of the newer star plastic I have. Condition I would call 8/10 due to flight plate and rim ink and the slight scuff marks. Weight is marked 175. Looking for $50 shipped OBO as I've never seen another for sale. SOLD

The other disc for sale here is a KC Pro eleven time teebird. Feels max weight but has no weight marking. Quite a bit of flight plate ink from previous owners but no nicks or gouges in the plastic, just light scuffs and bag wear. Condition if call 7/10, flies awesome, very straight and long, this is a perfect thrower. I'm not sure the value on KC Pro, SOLD

Last edited:
Star augustas are more common than you think, but I have no idea the price.

Also, I sincerely hope you weren't the one who blacked out those names and RUINED that teebird..

Star augustas are more common than you think, but I have no idea the price.

Also, I sincerely hope you weren't the one who blacked out those names and RUINED that teebird..

I'm really guessing on price so feel free to make an offer.

And no, I got the teebird with all that ink unfortunately

Star augustas are more common than you think,

This is probably true but there were only 500 made. Mint they can fetch 100+ but somehow the used ones fall short of the champion. I had two used on FB for 70 and couldn't get a bite.

I'm interested but I'm weary on the condition.

Would you say its:
- Lightly used with very minimal wear, or
- Used with some minor dings or scuffs but still in good shape, or
- Typical used disc with the usual dings, scratches but still worthy

This is probably true but there were only 500 made. Mint they can fetch 100+ but somehow the used ones fall short of the champion. I had two used on FB for 70 and couldn't get a bite.

I'm interested but I'm weary on the condition.

Would you say its:
- Lightly used with very minimal wear, or
- Used with some minor dings or scuffs but still in good shape, or
- Typical used disc with the usual dings, scratches but still worthy

Physically it is in great shape. Really only cosmetic issues, scuff marks, ink, superficial stuff. The physical form of the disc is awesome.

I was actually just looking for an Augusta Wraith last night for the first time so what a coincidence that this would appear today.

Status
Not open for further replies.