• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Augusta HOD: 6/20/11

RoundWounds

Eagle Member
Fort Custer Rec. Area DGC
Augusta, MI
Rating: 3.19

Hole #5
Par 3, 225' ??

Says this under the photo: Hole #5 Tee: 400ft uphill with a sumac bunker in front of the basket.

Tee
a248eb25.jpg

Approach
b8ea574c.jpg

No course map.

225' I might just throw a Fuse at it.

400' uphill? Might throw a Fuse out of the woods and then throw something faster to try to get there.

225.... roc
440ft uphill? .. roc, roc, aviar.. might try a dx teebird out the box just depending on how far away that "bunker" is

if its 225 buzzz, but if its 400 uphill then buzzz to that bunker thing, than maybe a couple of wizard shots.

Doesn't look like it could be 400' judging from the pics. I would say a Comet till I'm out of that tunnel, and a KC Pro Aviar till I hit the chains.

Safe - Buzzz out of the woods, then Wizard or Predator.

Risky - Seasoned Pro Wraith, going for the hyzerflip two.

I think i'd pull out a mako for this, going for par.

(I'm with most of you, no way that's 400')

The picture looks a lot more like a shorter straight shot with no elevation change, so I'm going with that. I'll throw a beat wizard on a high hyzer flip that should stall straight down over that sumac.

The picture looks a lot more like a shorter straight shot with no elevation change, so I'm going with that. I'll throw a beat wizard on a high hyzer flip that should stall straight down over that sumac.

agreed, i dont see enough, if any, elevation change to call it anything but flat. and i definitely aint 400ft. id prolly take a X Buxx thrown soft and accurately down the gut for the birdie putt.
i bet theres alot of "local route" BS on this hole. haha

pro wraith all the way. RHBH

Latest posts