• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Avery Jenkins Star TeeBird (Tour Series)

"Avery wanted a marbled Star TeeBird that was reliable for the biggest of arms. Brand new these TeeBirds are stable to overstable in their flight. Season one of these and you'll be set for years to come. A substantial portion of each sale will benefit Avery Jenkins and his touring efforts."

st-teebird-ajenkins2013-black-red.png

Hopefully Innova will stamp these with nice foil and send people variety this time. unlikely :(

Grabbed 2, requested brighter colors. Hopefully they fall on the OS side of Teebirds and pair well with the Brinster.

Anyone know how the Val TL flies? I want to get one to compliment my star TL, also going to pick myself up an Avery Teebird.

My champ TL is more stable than the star. It said the Val champ was jolly launcher and more stable so hoping for the best.

They also said on Facebook the Avery TeeBird has a dome similar to, and flies similar to the Brinster Bird.

Latest posts