• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Aviar3

rbsold

Par Member
anyone else follow the innova instagram account and see a story about this disc coming out. I saw it the other day and just now getting over here to see if there was anyone talking about it. Guess not.

It probably SHOULD have its own thread, though. So hopefully those who have used it will give their evaluations...

I've had the north/south cal release one they gave to players. It can replace your P2 and reminds me a lot of a big bead stability with no bead

Are they noticeably faster than aviar or p2?

I found that shallow flat putters are quite fast and like power. When powered down they tend to fade a lot more than their deeper, smoother flying brothers.

See the other thread, I just posted a bunch of pics including side by sides with mcpro, kc pro, and s-p2.

How does it compare to the Stud?

The Av3 is not as deep as Aviars and P2s, but it's still deeper than the Stud. (I use the Star Stud, btw). The Av3 is much more overstable than the Stud, partially because of the Stud's V-Tech design. Both get pretty good distance and both are decent wind-fighters.

(Side note: can someone merge this thread with the other Aviar3 thread? TIA)

Last edited:

Latest posts