• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom for $9.99

Personally I like the Axiom I have and but for the most part the don't make that many discs in slots I throw.

The Crave and Proxy could work, and maybe the Fireball/Wrath but a lot are not quite right for my game.

It almost seems like they were trying to be witty & off-beat with product descriptions like woot.com, but ran out of...I dunno, brain power maybe? Most of the time they are just dumb, which would be ok if they and any info about the discs. I mostly shop there due to the pictures for unique discs & the stupid fast shipping.
This is one of the reasons I shop there. I love the descriptions.

Just grabbed a Soft Envy and a Theory. $10 is pretty hard to turn down.

I've only place a few big orders and I think they were forced to use a box.

hmm. was tempted to try a crave again now that gazelles are going to be phased out. i might have to pick one up, except all you c**ts have taken the ones in the 167-171 range for the most part. maybe a lighter clash? never thrown one. hmm.

interesting development though. wonder why it's happening.

Wait for the 16mm crave/servo... Relay is promising but more a leo/cheetah.

I see the stable version being like a new age gazelle.

It may end up there after the Axiom liquidation is ovah.

I'm anticipating this as well. Better scan over the MVP stock and see what's there because when it happens it's going to go like wildfire. :popcorn:

I wish relays were $9.99

Id eat them up at dealer cost... The extra $0.49 is no more per disc really vs wholesale shipping and time to list/sell the damn things.

Last edited:
Wait for the 16mm crave/servo... Relay is promising but more a leo/cheetah.

I see the stable version being like a new age gazelle.

Axiom is due a new release. My guess is something new will be released at the beginning of the new year. I would be up for a gazelle style disc.

Just promise that it's not a dumb name. :D I can handle neutral names.

Latest posts