• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axoim Pitch

the glitch doesn't hyzer flip or do a flat to turn as well. I guess what I'm saying is when there were less options the spin had more use in my bag... I really like my oop proton spins, not as big on the neutron and the electron is considerably less stable, I'd be trying it out but I gave it away.

I think we are about on the same page. I think without much for trees/woods in my area the glitch is not too necessary as I can throw a lot of discs straight or hold a line, but something like the spin would have more room in my bag.

Has anyone else considered the Ohm? I have 2 & consider it the " big brother " of the glitch. With a rating of 2/5/0/1 is is torque resistant, has a lot of glide & comes in heavier weights than the Glitch...but can be found in mid 160gms. I'm still interested in the pitch, because of the different colors. Glitch is on the left/Ohm right.

Attachments

• IMG_20230210_213014142.jpg
    IMG_20230210_213014142.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 40
Has anyone else considered the Ohm? I have 2 & consider it the " big brother " of the glitch. With a rating of 2/5/0/1 is is torque resistant, has a lot of glide & comes in heavier weights than the Glitch...but can be found in mid 160gms. I'm still interested in the pitch, because of the different colors. Glitch is on the left/Ohm right.

Ohm definitely seems to be the logical choice for heavier glitch. I said it already on this thread but the geometry this disc limits its weight potential. MVP already stated the glitch is maxed at 155g because of the the volume of plastic the mold can take. So unless MVP has discovered a super duper dense outer rim plastic, the pitch is almost certainly a US compliment to the Glitch but still maxed at around 155g.

Loving the Glitch for catch (brings me back to what got me all-in with disc golf: catch with an Ultrastar). I'd prefer catch with my Blowfly's, but since most people don't really jive with the feel of those, my reluctance to bag this very niche, one trick pony disc is wearing down. If the Pitch flies the same, it'll go straight in. Rounded like my Roach, and no black rim.

Have any protos left the factory yet?

Looking forward to trying a Pitch for exactly what the name says - very long pitch putts/approaches. If it is understable it should be better at landing close to flat without having to start it on too much of an anhyzer angle. Any news on a release date?

Latest posts