• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Stolen Out Of Car! West Michigan

that's great you got them back. i've never written my info on any discs, but your story is a good reason to reconsider. what punishment did the thief get?

BAG HAS BEEN RETURNED!

I got a call today from the local pawn shop today stating that the just bought a bag full of "frisbees" and that my number was all over them. I explained the situation, he got ahold of the authorities and the rest is history! He wouldnt even except the $20 that the scum bag got for them. Thank you to every one for all of your help and support! Hope i run into you on the course; just look for the 6'1" ginger with a green bag!

Dude , I saw a daywalker with shifty eyes the other day but I was afraid to call the cops from the gay bar, I don't want people finding out things. Really though, it's cool you got them back, I'll keep a look out for Daryls with your bag.

BAG HAS BEEN RETURNED!

He wouldnt even except the $20 that the scum bag got for them.

That is great news!

Maybe you could have some pizzas sent over there for lunch one day if you want to "pay" him back.

Everyone loves pizza ;)