• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Tags

Gorend11

Does anyone know where to find printable bag tags for disc golf. I cant find any that are printable. Help would be appreciated, thanks.

We use leather luggage tags with embroidered numbers and the league info is printed on a business card in the clear "window".
... Or do a search, I know this was talked about recently and people threw out some suggestions for websites

bag tags

Are you wanting to print something out on your computer? Im trying to come up with some ideas myself. I dont know what im going to do yet. Whatever it is I want to make sure its good. Interested in hearing what others say.

Third coast has tags and when you get your tag for the year you make your ow "theme" with your number. Funky townhas some nice metal ones. And our local Mactown tags Dynamic Discs had them mde for us. All tthree are nice and unique, It just depends on what your looking for and how much you want to spend.

If you live near a farming area and you don't mind plain, simply tags, then you can buy cattle ear tags. You can get them numbered (1 to 999) or you can buy them plain and put your own design on them. They're durable (think what a cow does to them) yet light weight.

dude if you have any talent with photoshop or gimp or the like then design your own tag and print it out on shrinkydinks. Bake and booya! custom, durable, unique bag tag. thats what i did.:D

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 79
shrinky dinks

dude if you have any talent with photoshop or gimp or the like then design your own tag and print it out on shrinkydinks. Bake and booya! custom, durable, unique bag tag. thats what i did.:D

Stupid question maybe but what are shrinky dinks lol

its inkjet printable plastic paper that you can get at any micheals or equivalent craft store in your area. You print the image you want on the paper at like 3 times the size you want the finished product to be and then bake it at 300 degrees for like 5 min. It shrinks and becomes 9 times thicker and ridged like a piece of hard plastic! theyre awesome and cheap! you get like 25 8by10 sheets for like 7 bucks.

http://www.shrinkydinks.com

Here's one of the tags I made for me and my buddies:
0506112306-00.jpg

I had this one made this week from the art I designed...

picture.php

I put my name, address & e-mail on the back.

I got it from Luggage Pros. It cost me $16 including shipping for 2 tags and it took about a week. One tag would have been $6.95 +shipping so I just got 2 @ $4.95+ shipping.

But the guy that suggest using shrinky dinks has given me an idea to make some more custom stuff.

Last edited:
We have in my opinion the best bag tags in the country for our league.

We have 50 gold and 50 silver, haven't reached the 100 member mark yet so we haven't ordered the bronze. The only problem that we have had is a few of the higher numbers have been lost, and a few numbers have been just bought and never put in play.

Front:
otRsF.jpg

Back:
97B5s.jpg

We have in my opinion the best bag tags in the country for our league.

We have 50 gold and 50 silver, haven't reached the 100 member mark yet so we haven't ordered the bronze. The only problem that we have had is a few of the higher numbers have been lost, and a few numbers have been just bought and never put in play.

Front:
otRsF.jpg

Back:
97B5s.jpg

That is a sweet tag. The best one I've seen, I would buy one and I'm not a member of the club. Where did you get them made?

They were stamped by a custom medallion company (the gold ones). They lost our mold so we took our business somewhere else for the silvers which honestly are better. Other than being silver, instead of engraved numbers they are punched in. I'd have to talk to Park to see where he got the most recent ones made.

http://www.twinparkscountryclub.com/ for anyone interested in the park itself. The entire place is under remodel for the Vibram World Matchplay Championships in October, super excited as our final for this last season was a preview for the course the pro's will be playing in that tournament (Twin Parks - Ogre [Safari course]). As well both main courses are in the beginning stages of remodel.

Latest posts