• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bagging the baggers

Thanks David.

DGCR always seems to want to turn my pics sideways or even completely upside down, even when I've edited and saved them correctly on my PC. Always annoys the hell out of me.

I should have omitted the disclaimer, giving everyone pause to wonder if we deliberately hung it that way.

Maybe mount some discs on the pole as "subtle" messages as well...

Colt, Boss, Dagger...
several other options from the Lat. trilogy...

Maybe have those molds broken and cracked ... to note the danger that lies ahead (without advance reservations). :D

Any private course owner has my permission to use this pic as a warning to uninvited/unauthorized players.

This is what happened to the last guy who played this course without permission.
attachment.php

Maybe mount some discs on the pole as "subtle" messages as well...

Colt, Boss, Dagger...
several other options from the Lat. trilogy...

Our Facebook page once had a pinned message that said something like, "Trespassers may be shot. Well, not really, but we may sneak up behind you and fire a rifle, which is worse."

It stayed pinned there for about 8 years, until Facebook suddenly decided it violated their rules against promoting violence.

Latest posts