• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Bard

There is pretty clearly cleavage and bosom visible. It's a female
And that would be a completely different disc. The mix-up is pretty understandable though ;)

2490-2.jpg

Not that Finland isn't a progressive country regarding equality (they are) a Bard is traditionally a male. I'm sure in the nnals of time there were women that served in a Bard's storyteller role, but typically it was a guy. Similar to how a Seer or oracle was a female role.

Just a very masculine female lol, any1 carrying this and a verdict in your bag? I am for now, will get to test em out more once this snow in michigan is gone

4vLiJqW.jpg

Experimented with the Bard today. Got to play morning through mid afternoon solo and free to do what I pleased. So I made it a multi midrange driving day.

What I think thus far of the Bard and me... mostly getting it gas RHBH
Bard does not like any sort of a hyzer release.
Fade is moderate.
Deepish rim depth is noticeable. Fine with me.
Rather nose up sensitive. I do not think I would want to put a lot of air under it.
Might work fine as a grunt os line drive disc
Do want to see it in the wind. Was a calm day.

Fairly close Buzzz OS in flight and range on a calm day.

If it made my bag it would be competing with a Ti Buzzz in the 'big bag'. (also carry gstar roc3, z drone, comet(s), firm sole, kc roc/flat roc in 'big bag')

What I think thus far of the Bard and me... mostly getting it gas RHBH
Bard does not like any sort of a hyzer release.
Fade is moderate.
Deepish rim depth is noticeable. Fine with me.
Rather nose up sensitive. I do not think I would want to put a lot of air under it.
Might work fine as a grunt os line drive disc
Do want to see it in the wind. Was a calm day.

What do you mean it "does not like any sort of hyzer release"? I think it does really well holding a hyzer line, but you certainly can't throw this thing with hyzer and expect it to fly straight

What do you mean it "does not like any sort of hyzer release"? I think it does really well holding a hyzer line, but you certainly can't throw this thing with hyzer and expect it to fly straight

bad phrasing. not sure how to re-phrase. .. still not exactly sure how to re-phrase.

Just a very masculine female lol, any1 carrying this and a verdict in your bag? I am for now, will get to test em out more once this snow in michigan is gone

Mine showed up about 15m before sundown and I got it out w a verdict and a few other mids. (mine is a 173tourny) Feel in hand was great for me and It flew predictably over ten or so throws. Back to back with proto verdicts is was slightly slower and much easier for me to control. Nice hss and a moderate hookup at the end. I wont go into flight more until I have more time with it but for me it is what I wish the verdict was. I really like the flight of the verdict but the shallow grip was horrible... I cant say yet if the bard is less stable but I sure can get a better rip on it!

Latest posts