• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Barsby Sig Disc Wild Speculation Thread

Ill vote for Eagle3. If I were him I would push for the Scorpius as well, no better time to capitalize than right now. I can't see a reason why Millennium would not want to take advantage either.

Someone mentioned Boss on the other thread. Sounds good to me. Leave the Blizzard Champ to Wiggins, but give the other ones to Barsby.

Someone mentioned Boss on the other thread. Sounds good to me. Leave the Blizzard Champ to Wiggins, but give the other ones to Barsby.

Does he throw Feldbergs? If so, I know a few people who would be interested in a Barsby relaunch of those...

I would be plenty satisfried with some GB Scorps.. but, since he's teechnically not a Millennium guy, I've got high hopes for the Eagle. They would probably tweak it up to suit his preferences, too, like they did with Brinster birds.

I would be plenty satisfried with some GB Scorps.. but, since he's teechnically not a Millennium guy, I've got high hopes for the Eagle. They would probably tweak it up to suit his preferences, too, like they did with Brinster birds.

So a plastic like the KC or Jolly Launcher and make it more flat though not a true flat top then. That would be :cool: and interesting thought.

Would put that disc on the map.

Another should be get a putter like the JK but a bit more flexible when new so he does not have to break them in as much and call it the JC Aviar, or does the Aviar have too many variations?

Made a mistake with GB and JC oops just disregard the last part about the JK Aviar.:doh:

Would put that disc on the map.

Another should be get a putter like the JK but a bit more flexible when new so he does not have to break them in as much and call it the JC Aviar, or does the Aviar have too many variations?

I know I am going down a rabbit hole here, but...

Why call it a JC Aviar?

Should have know to keep reading more posts.

My original though was Jesus Christ because he has long hair and such.

I know I am going down a rabbit hole here, but...

Why call it a JC Aviar?

Should have know to keep reading more posts.

My original though was Jesus Christ because he has long hair and such.

JC= James Conrad

The disc he throws is originaly called the JK Aviar..Juliana Korver Aviar, a disc that 5-times World champ Julina Korver had as her signature disc.

But nowdays the disc is more famous for James Conrad, he throws this disc alot

JC= James Conrad

The disc he throws is originaly called the JK Aviar..Juliana Korver Aviar, a disc that 5-times World champ Julina Korver had as her signature disc.

But nowdays the disc is more famous for James Conrad, he throws this disc alot

Which is funny to me as he has his own sig aviar. Go figure!

Latest posts