• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Panama City, FL

Bay Memorial Garden Club

Permanent course
05(based on 0 reviews)
Hello to all!
I like to say is this course is open even after the hurricane damage. It was 18 holes now it is only 9. This course is playable and note hole 9 which is old 14 the basket has some damage it is playable. The pads are mixed either with concrete or flat ground. My buddy and I were able to move some baskets around to get 9 going to have people play here again. If any questions please let me know I'm not far from the course. I did ask some people from the city and they won't work on getting full 18 again for awhile since parks are on the last list to fix.

Hello to all!
I like to say is this course is open even after the hurricane damage. It was 18 holes now it is only 9. This course is playable and note hole 9 which is old 14 the basket has some damage it is playable. The pads are mixed either with concrete or flat ground. My buddy and I were able to move some baskets around to get 9 going to have people play here again. If any questions please let me know I'm not far from the course. I did ask some people from the city and they won't work on getting full 18 again for awhile since parks are on the last list to fix.
*Note the baskets numbers are not matching hole 1-9. Planning to do the correct numbers when I get a chance.

Latest posts