• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beeville, TX.

alerik

Beeville, Tx., is about to become a central base for disc golf in South Texas.

For those golfers who have not played in Beeville, Tx., you are missing out on a golf course that gives you the best of both worlds.

You get on Holes 1-9 an open drivable course.

On Holes 10-18 you have a skills course through the woods.

The city is in the process of building another course on the Coastal Bend Community College Campus. The city of Beeville is located withing two hours driving time from major Texas Cities where Disc Golf is popular such as: San Antonio, Austin, San Marcos, Corpus Christi, Ingleside, Rockport, Winberly, Victoria, and with an hour longer drive places such as Houston and the Rio Grande Valley.

Hey bud. I am about 2 and a half hours south of there; I have tried to play all of the courses in Texas. I just noticed that there was one in Beeville. I should be up that way within the next 2 weeks or so. I work this Saturday. I'm hoping I can free up some time for the following week.

I just re-read your post. Maybe I'm closer. I'll spread the word to the players down here.

Drove up to Beeville a few weeks back, and I guess our timing was off. A front had come in. There was a guy there from the city that plays too; he was showing us the tee areas. According to him, wind is normally not an issue there.

I'll have to go back when the weather is better. We stopped in corpus on the way back, but it got dark before we could out to Guth.

Latest posts