• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Baskets to get!

daxfas26

I am wanting to find out which baskets I should purchase. I have the Discatcher sports basket. I was wanting to know if there are other baskets that are smaller than the one I got. I figured the smaller the basket is... the harder it will be to make the putts thus making me a better putter. Which baskets do y'all think makes the best putting practice basket that has chains...(not nets)?

DGA Mach lite is the short answer

With all the research I did in that thread, I think you are correct.
But again it depends on how much you want to spend and what you want out af a basket (hold up to weather, collapse easy , light to carry multiple baskets)

Gateway had a basket that was incredibly narrow. It fit your criteria perfectly. If you could nail 30' putts consistently on that basket, you would be a force to be reckoned with on the course.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like it's available anymore. I checked Gateway's site and all I could find is the Titan. I've done some searching but I haven't had any luck finding it. Of course it would help if I could remember the name of it. :(

Gateway had a basket that was incredibly narrow. It fit your criteria perfectly. If you could nail 30' putts consistently on that basket, you would be a force to be reckoned with on the course.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like it's available anymore. I checked Gateway's site and all I could find is the Titan. I've done some searching but I haven't had any luck finding it. Of course it would help if I could remember the name of it. :(

bullseye

bullseye2zk5.th.jpg

just build yourself a tone-pole with a stick and a coffee can... learn to nail that from 30' and youll clean up at any tourney

just build yourself a tone-pole with a stick and a coffee can... learn to nail that from 30' and youll clean up at any tourney

i used to use a fence pole. it was perfect.

They had one at the flymart at the Bowling Green ams just a month or so ago