• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best disc golf apps

I started using 1025 Disc Golf Putting Practice today. I'm testing to see what disc and stance works best. My fist run through was had a different result than I expected.

I have been pleased with Discasuras but I just use it to keep scores, nothing special. My only complaint is that you can't just start a round you have to select a course.

I'm about to delete Discasaurus. Too many times the pars have been wrong, so it just gets too confusing. Played a campus course today that due to it being on a college campus starts next to the non-student parking that doesn't require a sticker. Unfortunately, this means non-students start on hole 9. Not a big deal, I adjusted for it, but when I finally got to Hole 1 I found it didn't update my score with the scores from those later holes until I finished, so I didn't know what my actual score was, which was also hindered by the app having incorrect pars. Uploading to their site plain doesn't work, no maps, and overall just kind of clunky. Just uploaded UDisc, so we'll see how it goes.

I really like uDisc+. Would be cool if I could take notes on it though.

I use Discasaurus and I haven't had any problems with it. I've been in contact with the guys who run the app and website and they were very helpful and promptly took care of the things I needed help with.
As for people having issues with the par being different than what they want it to be... change it. It is such a simple app and it take 3 seconds to change the par or distance of a hole. I've been using Discasaurus for about a year now and it works really well. It is quick and easy to use and I can plug in a score quickly then get back to focusing on my round.

If you like games, IDisc Golf Pro is a pretty fun and decent simulation of the game.

Pay up for UDisc. You won't regret it, I use it for myself and I track my friends rounds when we all play together. It keeps track of ALL your stats so it's a great reference to monitor your improvements.

I bought UDisc+ to test on my wife's original Nexus 7 and had nothing but trouble with it. It kept re-setting my round randomly and setting all previous hole scores to the par for that hole while playing.

I e-mailed the author and went back and forth when him over a period of a couple weeks and neither he nor I could solve the problem (I have an extensive IT and programming background). Tried removing/reinstalling, clearing data, upgrading to Android 4.3, everything...

A week or so ago I bought one of the new Nexus 7's for myself and installed UDisc+ on the new device and it has worked flawlessly from the start! Neither I nor the developer can find what the problem is on the older device but for now it's what I'm using.

Easy Scorecard Pro is the best scorecard app out there for Android. It's very consistent with the pars and hole distances. It even will give you the address and directions to the course.

+1 for UDisc! I've had it for about a month now and it's versatile, has all the features I need, and most importantly, it works!

I've been using Udisc, the paid version, and it keeps score well. However, the gps markings for distance are totally off most of the time. I've had 360' drives (marked distances from tee to pin) that will show up as anywhere from 190' to over 500'. The measurments are all over the place. Also, I'm using the app on a Galaxy S3, and I hate the black scorecard and black background with neon texts. It looks cheesy. I also dislike that it doesn't store distances or maps of courses. I acknowledge that this would be a difficult task for an app to store that much info, but it doesn't have to store the info for every course in the nation, just upload the nearest courses to your gps proximity or the zip code you enter. That doesn't seem unreasonable. One last gripe is that it only shows one hole at a time and doesn't show the entire card below the place where you enter the scores and you can't see the card until you've reached the end of the round. Being able to see the entire card while still playing would be much better for when you're trying to see back to scores on previous holes in attempt to explain or remind yourself or the other players on your card how their scores got to where they are. Instead, you have to go back by swiping one by one through the holes and it just makes navigation a bit more of a hassle than it should have to be.

For basic scorekeeping and tracking of past scores, the app works great. Though, it's not really worth paying for, IMO.

My wife got me an iphone and now I feel compelled to fill it with all sorts of things disc golf related. Any suggestions on the best apps for dg? I've heard udisc is nice!

my friend designed Udisc! awesome, he is always trying new things. Give it a try and like his stuff. His name is Matt. He's a good dude. His dogs name is Finnegan....give a shout out to Finnegan on his page or in a review. haha he'd like that:clap::clap::clap::D

I would also keep a book mark in Safari of the mobile version of DGCR on hand. When in new territory it is wonderful for finding area courses and shops. Very simple to use.

Speaking of which, when is DGCR going to get their own App??? I've been dying for one.. even if you could just do what the mobile site allows, just put it in a sexy app and maybe make it easier to navigate. But I agree, bookmark the mobile site for sure, it's great in new areas!

I use Udisc as well.Worth buying!! I read a FB post from the developer, in which he added that course layout will be added soon hopefully.I can't wait for that update.

I wish there was a way to sync the DGCR courses with Udisc or that DGCR would just make a similar app. DGCR has waaay more courses listed

Another +1 for UDisc. The designer is constantly working on it and improving it with updates unlike other apps. It saves scorecards, keeps stats, inventory of discs, and a course search/GPS feature. Just what I needed and I recommend it.

Pro Putt is fantastic and full of adjustable settings like distance, windy/calm, wet hands and gives u immediate feedback via graphs.