• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Disc Name Ever

Thread is called "Best Disc Name Ever", not best disc ever...

My vote goes to The Predator

Someone didn't get the joke....

I'm assuming it was a reference to a certain herb in which some like to indulge while playing DG.:\

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon14
BEAST

Yep!

And the BEST logo too!

scan.jpg

Personally, I thought Quest did a good job choosing names for the 100M Laser and the 10M Brick.
If only their discs performed as named... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't vote Buzzz for best name, but def. most appropriate. I don't know how many times I've said, "that disc just made a Bee-line..." and thought how appropriate the name is.

Secondly, a quick joke with three of my favorite disc names:

"What discs can you expect me to throw? For a straight shot when you want to put it in the basket, let the __________ Stalker do the work. When the hole is more of a hooker, it becomes a __________ Predator. When a hole is really resistant (wind), you're likely to get the __________ Freak."

*Now go back and insert sexual in all the blanks.

Stupid, but it made me laugh.

i'd probably vote xxx

innova needs to make a new putter/mid hybrid with a shark top and dart bottom and call it the shart. you could probably come up with a pretty witty one liner or two to market it.

Beast!

but of the discs i throw i like saying STRIKER!

I have to go with Money Putter. I got one for my brother for his birthday kinda as a joke because he's been money driving, but has been struggling with his putting, and I told him if he was more money putting he'd be amazing. Today was his first day taking it out and he sent me a text that read "$$$$$, I can't miss!!". Sounds like money in the bank to me.

Beast.

Whenever I throw a nice, long drive I think to myself "Man, I really ripped that beast" even though I'm not throwing a Beast. I wish they would've stuck with the old mold because the name doesn't really fit an understable mold.

Latest posts