• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Disc Store Near Lafayette, IN

ski3

I know of a couple places in chicago area, but I'm looking for a place near to where I'm currently at. Obviously, I'm looking for fair prices with good variety, but most important I need the people there to know what they are talking about. And please the Den on campus does not count.:thmbdown:

Unfortunately, there really isn't one. The best/closest I've found is the basket case in Indy. Personally I order most of my stuff from disc golf world, it's a great store in Kansas City. I used to live there which is why I use them. I hope this helps though it's probably not what you want to hear!

Probably as close as Indy is the pro shop at Pieradise in Peru. He's got a really nice selection there.

Thanks for the suggestions. I had ran through previous forums and someone suggested some place in crown point, but I couldn't find it.

A few years ago when I was a Purdue student they sold discs at the Discount Den in Chauncey Hill (West Lafayette) as well as Played It Again Sports off of Sagamore Parkway (US 52) near state road 26.

I am not sure if they still sell at the Den but I know the Played it again sports stores in Indy all sell discs so the one there should still sell the discs.

You can also try Dicks Sporting Goods but they can be pricey

I run the Hamilton DG Unions Pro Shop. We are hosting the 4th Event in the Indiana Fall Series this Saturday at Dr. James A Dillon Park in Noblesville if your interested in a tourney. We have a really good selection, what are you looking for?