• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best "Golf" Shots

yea midnight, i find those short really tight holes to be just as hard and maybe harder than 300' shots where the fairway is 30' wide. congrats.

another one i thought of was pure luck, i was playing cedar hill in nashville while on the road and we got to one of the holes and the sign had the basket location marked wrong, it was right instead of left. i throw a hyzer with my tbird and nail a tree and it bounces way up and right. we walk up to where the fairway opens up and realize there is no basket where we were aiming and then i look to the right, see the basket and realize my disc is right under it... easy 2.

Technical Field Ace

I was playing alone when I walked up to hole #1(in long position - 489ft.) at Edora Park, Fort Collins, CO and threw a roller with a sting ray right around the center line of trees. The shot didn't have enough anhyzer and it rolled straight left into the open fairway of hole #2 just right of its target.

I was about 200 or so feet from the goal and a row of pine trees in my way. My only options for approach were a thumber over the row of trees between me and the basket, or a slight rhbh anhyzer through a small 15' gap between two of the trees. I chose the anhyzer because I didn't really have a good thumber disc with me.

I took a good look at the gap and visualized the shot. I threw my star wraith perfect through the gap, which is all I wanted. The wraith proceeded to keep slightly turning before slowly fading back towards the goal. I followed the disc right into the basket and heard the incredible CHING!!! I just field aced a hole that I usually bogey! The players from hole #2 didn't know how to react and honestly I didn't either. It was a one of a kind shot for me that I may never top.

Just hit metal off my drive for the first time tonight! Bounced my driver off the top of the pin on Hole 3 @ Ft Nugent. Tight tree hole, went through a screen of leaves and I thought it deflected wrong way but heard 'Bang' and saw flash as it bounced off. Almost! Missed the Birdie, too. :p

Latest posts