• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Best Innova disc of all time

Vote for 3 discs please

• Boss

Votes: 22 3.7%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 102 17.1%
  • Tern

Votes: 34 5.7%
  • Wraith

Votes: 46 7.7%
  • Firebird

Votes: 105 17.6%
  • Valkyrie

Votes: 65 10.9%
  • Teebird

Votes: 304 51.1%
  • Eagle

Votes: 61 10.3%
  • Leopard

Votes: 103 17.3%
  • Gator

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Roc

Votes: 282 47.4%
  • Viper

Votes: 12 2.0%
  • Gazelle

Votes: 12 2.0%
  • Aviar

Votes: 180 30.3%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 41 6.9%

• Total voters
Roc, teebird, firebird.

Honorable mention to destroyer, eagle and aviar. Eagle may have taken the teebird slot of they had only made the X mold.

The Harp is better at what I used rocs for. Dont get incredulous with me just because you cant turn yours over. ;) It's slower so I can control it better and its more OS so I can get tighter S curves in the woods. Also, my crystal z wasp is a better roc than a roc if you want a roc clone, but I'd rather have a harp.

I throw the Verdict for dead straight with predictable fade from 100-350. Whatchoo doin' with that teebird?

Hahaha. No one can "turn a Harp over" unless they release it with extreme Anny or OAT.... I don't bag Harps because I have RHYNOS. You know putters? I throw them every distance until about 260-280 then the Roc3s come out until about 320-30 or so and then it's Rival time! Because letting the discs work for you lets you be LAZY!

It sounds like you need to play with some more US plastic to get some mechanics down, honestly. No one else but you uses those discs for those shots. Haha.

Also I use my Rival for any hole I need to reach 350+ on. My Escapes and Rival fly similar lines, but Escapes are more Eagle like in the shapeable shot. Ceiling plays an issue as well, but Rivals have a lot of glide.

Hahaha. No one can "turn a Harp over" unless they release it with extreme Anny or OAT.... I don't bag Harps because I have RHYNOS. You know putters? I throw them every distance until about 260-280 then the Roc3s come out until about 320-30 or so and then it's Rival time! Because letting the discs work for you lets you be LAZY!

It sounds like you need to play with some more US plastic to get some mechanics down, honestly. No one else but you uses those discs for those shots. Haha.

Also I use my Rival for any hole I need to reach 350+ on. My Escapes and Rival fly similar lines, but Escapes are more Eagle like in the shapeable shot. Ceiling plays an issue as well, but Rivals have a lot of glide.

You're super amped for a guy who can't turn over a harp. You should put some of that energy into your drives.

Watch Feldberg's jewel. You can turn anything over with controlled form. If you know what you're doing I mean.

The Verdict is a dogleg machine. I don't care what you wanna throw for this shot.

I throw the Verdict, Warship or Saint for most drives, or putters and maces at the short courses. My form can always get better but for the most part I don't put anything on the disc that I don't mean to.

It's cool that you play different than me, and its ok you can't throw a controlled turnover with a harp. I'm not gonna tell you you're doing it wrong.

Also a Rhyno is nothing like a Harp.

I voted firebird, aviar, and teebird, as these 3 have inspired the most copycats from other manufacturers. Really wanted to vote Roc, but since the dummies at Innova won't release a production Champion run, I had to say no.

You're super amped for a guy who can't turn over a harp. You should put some of that energy into your drives.

Watch Feldberg's jewel. You can turn anything over with controlled form. If you know what you're doing I mean.

The Verdict is a dogleg machine. I don't care what you wanna throw for this shot.

I throw the Verdict, Warship or Saint for most drives, or putters and maces at the short courses. My form can always get better but for the most part I don't put anything on the disc that I don't mean to.

It's cool that you play different than me, and its ok you can't throw a controlled turnover with a harp. I'm not gonna tell you you're doing it wrong.

Also a Rhyno is nothing like a Harp.

Hahahaha. I'm not going to internalize a single thing you said, because you think you will be able to insult or slight me by referencing my abilities in a negative light. You missed every point, and made zero impression upon me. Have fun playing golf. Or OAT farming, whatever it is you do, keep doing that. I'm sure you will be G.O.A.T.

EDIT:
T763;2674155]I voted firebird, aviar, and teebird, as these 3 have inspired the most copycats from other manufacturers. Really wanted to vote Roc, but since the dummies at Innova won't release a production Champion run, I had to say no.[/QUOTE]

Dude. The Roc3 IS a Champion production Roc. I will have you know that the 01 CE Rocs feel exactly the same in hand as a flat R3. EXACTLY. Plastic is obviously different, but the only 01 I have seen was tabletop flat, just like my favorite Roc3s.

Last edited:
Hahahaha. I'm not going to internalize a single thing you said, because you think you will be able to insult or slight me by referencing my abilities in a negative light. You missed every point, and made zero impression upon me. Have fun playing golf. Or OAT farming, whatever it is you do, keep doing that. I'm sure you will be G.O.A.T.

EDIT:
T763;2674155]I voted firebird, aviar, and teebird, as these 3 have inspired the most copycats from other manufacturers. Really wanted to vote Roc, but since the dummies at Innova won't release a production Champion run, I had to say no.

Dude. The Roc3 IS a Champion production Roc. I will have you know that the 01 CE Rocs feel exactly the same in hand as a flat R3. EXACTLY. Plastic is obviously different, but the only 01 I have seen was tabletop flat, just like my favorite Roc3s.

:thmbup:

Yep, we should just agree to disregard each other's information. I think that would be best.

Dude, The Roc3 IS a Champion production Roc. I will have you know that the 01 CE Rocs feel exactly the same in hand as a flat R3. EXACTLY. Plastic is obviously different, but the only 01 I have seen was tabletop flat, just like my favorite Roc3s.
Do I dignify this with a response?
Roc3 is a rancho roc tweaked with a deeper rim, slightly larger diameter, and flatter flight plate. It is faster, more neutral, and has more carry than a normal roc.

:thmbup:

Yep, we should just agree to disregard each other's information. I think that would be best.

especially the part where you turned a harp over and the part about the roc3 being a champ roc.

there is OAT and there is a turnover. OAT is actually changing the angle of release as it leaves your hand. so it's really more just a flex shot. not a turnover.

anyway, i change my answer. it's the kc roc, not the teebird. now that i've beaten my kc roc up, there is no straighter disc. ever.

especially the part where you turned a harp over and the part about the roc3 being a champ roc.

there is OAT and there is a turnover. OAT is actually changing the angle of release as it leaves your hand. so it's really more just a flex shot. not a turnover.

anyway, i change my answer. it's the kc roc, not the teebird. now that i've beaten my kc roc up, there is no straighter disc. ever.

A flex shot is a flex shot. Thats an anhyzer release.

OATing a disc over would definitely be more like a turnover, but I digress... Please allow Dave to explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc0rRcLo_JE

It may be because the name sold me before I got my first teebird when I began building my bag, but one of my favorite discs in my bag is the tee-rex. But I don't see many other people throwing it, any ideas as to why that might be?

It may be because the name sold me before I got my first teebird when I began building my bag, but one of my favorite discs in my bag is the tee-rex. But I don't see many other people throwing it, any ideas as to why that might be?

I got a couple, I've tried trading them but no one wants them. I kind of like the disc too, might throw em in the bag again. It's not super long but it's controllable, great control driver. Good in headwinds.

Latest posts