• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best websites for petitioning, crowdsource funding, for a new course

itstallchris

I'm petitioning for a course at my local community college the old fashioned way, pen and paper. I'd like to switch over to a petitioning site and eventually, with campus permission, utilize a crowdsource funding initiative.

For next semester, I plan to blanket campus bulletin boards with something that will link to the petition (QR code).

Anyone have experience with online petitioning sites? Ideally I'd like to limit fields to just name and email but these look like they ask for address?

www.thepetitionsite.com
www.change.org

Also came across this site, a "campaigning platform".

www.causes.com

Kickstarter and Indiegogo? Are there any others I should consider?

Disregard all mentioned petition sites

Disregard all mentioned petition sites, use Google forms. Information I had read was outdated.

You can do ALL petitioning with Google forms.

I plan to make two forms, one for a club signup, another to petition to install a course on campus.

These Google forms can be emailed, naturally. You can link to the forms with QR Code, which I plan to put on flyers and distribute. Anyone can scan the code and fill out the form.

Other sites are outdated and may charge to download information.

Hope this helps others, I will post my forms once I finish some finals schoolwork.

Latest posts