• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BEWARE Discgolfcenter.com

I've ordered about 15 disc from them and had one problem. I usually putt with a 170 soft banger gt but ordered a 174 for those windy days. When putting with my new 174 it felt like it was lighter. I took it to my local disc golf store along with my 170 for reference and weighed them on their scale. The 170 weighed true and the disc in question weighed 164. Not a big deal but the 164 doesn't serve the intended purpose.

sounds like there may have been a keying error somewhere or a number wasnt read carefully. that is a much more common mistake than you would imagine. It happens with every business of every type. I wouldnt get too frustrated over this, I am sure they would have helped you if you had mentioned something, but that is just a lot of work for one disc so I understand just letting it go

I want to add one more positive experience with disc golf center. I lost the number to a gift certificate I was given so I emailed Wade at disc golf center, and within hours he emailed me the number and thanked me for my business. It was entirely my fault that I lost it, but I still got an immediate positive response, no questions asked.

I too want to add another positive experience from discgolfcenter.
Ordered a new Firebird to replace a lost a disc.
it came in the mail quickly with a notification that my billing address had not matched my shipping address, but as I had ordered from them before, they sent it to me anyway and let me know to update my credit card information.

Pretty awesome, and I updated the information for next time.

I just ordered a fade crunch box from gottagogottathrow and couldn't be happier with the service. I told him I was new to the sport and it was my first order, he threw in a couple goodies. I'll definitely be ordering from him again

I have always had great service with Discgolfcenter.com. I mean even when i made a mistake with my order they worked with me and made it right. I mean really the top notch choice place to go to.

However i have gotten some really terrible service from discnation.com. I mean i ordered two discs that they said they had in stock then i get a call saying they don't have them and i am going to have to wait till the next shipment comes in. needless to say i had to settle for a disc i didn't want because they wouldn't refund me.

I want to add one more positive experience with disc golf center. I lost the number to a gift certificate I was given so I emailed Wade at disc golf center, and within hours he emailed me the number and thanked me for my business. It was entirely my fault that I lost it, but I still got an immediate positive response, no questions asked.

I had a similar experience. My sister bought me a gift certificate for my b'day but gave them the wrong e-mail address. I waited awhile but didn't receive it. I sent them an e-mail and I had it the next day with an explanation of what happened, no hassles what so ever.

Put another check mark in the positive column for DGC from me (and one in the negative column for my sister).

I love the returning customer discount, I am almost to the 10% off level! Who else does that? Plus free shipping? Hard to beat.

www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com
they also have an accumulative discount rate and they ask you to specify whether color or weight is of more importance. very competitive pricing loads of OOP and tons of gnarly colors along with free shipping after spending $50.
problem solved.
your welcome.

Free shipping over $50 vs. Free shipping (over $12)
Color or weight preference vs. color and weight preference
Never had any negative experience with them.
Thanks discgolfcenter.com- you're my favorite.

the title of this thread should be changed to "BEWARE Internet" because mistakes like that can happen anywhere on the web.

I have never had a problem with Disc Golf Center. I love their selection, prices, and free shipping! I don't think you can complain, he already ships for free and his prices are the lowest around.

I have an order from them on the way and it's been agony waiting for my new plastic, but that's just my own impatience... it's too bad they aren't in a more centralized location, but that's not their fault. They have by far the best website of any online store, and the weight/color selection is as good if not better than anywhere else. And their customer rewards discount is sweet.

Nothing but good things to say about them. If this thread had a poll I think it would be overwhelmingly pro DGC.

When I ordered my "Haiti relief" discs DGC was nice enough to call me to tell me that they didn't have a certain disc in the weight and color I requested, and said they only had that weight in pink. I told them to go ahead and send me a pink one. When it got here, it was actually more of a bright red, but hey no harm, no foul there. That was cool on their behalf.

Disc Golf Center has been awesome every time I have dealt with them. Wade gives great customer service. They go out of their way to try and get you the disc you need. I order stuff from them some times for custom dyes. I get pretty specific some times as far as weight, disc color, stamp color, etc... They have always done their best to make sure I get what I need, and if they dont have it they will shoot me an email, or give me a call to work it out!

Not trying to plug their site or any thing, they have always done right by me every time I have ordered. The shipping is a little slow at times, but its free. If I lived a little closer it probly wouldnt take as long though.

I've placed at least five orders with DGC, and they've been spot on, everytime. They do take a while to ship, but its free....

Disc Golf Center is awesome, They let me order 10 KC aviars with the exact same weight and stamp color. I am on my way to the 10% discount! I am at 6% now however I am pretty sure by the time I get to 10% I will own a lifetime supply of discs already!

Clearwater also has awesome customer service. You can chat with them online, even late on a sunday evening, and pick out the exact discs you want. Free shipping if you order over $40 dollars worth.

not a fan of the website presentation either...

I have no experience with this online store, but their stab-you-in-the-eyes color scheme drove me away just now before I even took the interest to browse. I've never understood why so many websites make this mistake.

Latest posts