• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG AMS!!! April 12, 13, 14

$25 Mellow Mushroom Winner #2

Monday Morning Winner: random drawing was #75: Ryan Dickerson, Advanced player from Tennessee is the lucky one who was the 75th player to register!

You will get an e-mail notifing you, and can pick up the $25 Mellow Mushroom gift certificate when you check in and pick up your players package.

132 players were in the drawing today - the earlier you register the more chances you have to win. Nine more weekley drawings . . . . .

Monday Morning Winner: random drawing was #75: Ryan Dickerson, Advanced player from Tennessee is the lucky one who was the 75th player to register!

You will get an e-mail notifing you, and can pick up the $25 Mellow Mushroom gift certificate when you check in and pick up your players package.

132 players were in the drawing today - the earlier you register the more chances you have to win. Nine more weekley drawings . . . . .

Nice job, RD. looks like we're having pizza for lunch!:hfive:

I live in bg. If anyone needs a place to stay you could crash at my place. I don't have much room so you would probably be sleeping on the floor. Comment below if you are interested. Preferably a college age person.

Warm ups

The 2 Bowling Green Am warm up events are set. First is The Woods of BG. One round at Hobson Grove and one at Miller. The second event is The Hills of BG. One round at Lovers Lane and one at Kereiakes. Both are B tiers ams and C tiers pros.

Candlewood Suites Sponsor Hotel

Candlewoood Suites in Bowling Green has come on board as a prefered hotel!

Call 270-843-5505 to get the Disc Golf Rates!

540 Wall Street, Bowling Green, KY
(On Scottsville Road just off Exit 22 on I-65)

Holiday Inn Express - a sponsor Hotel

The new Holiday Inn Express has joined the event as a perfered hotel.

This is located at 185 Three Springs Road (exit 22 on I-65).

Call 270-843-3200 and ask for te disc golf rates!

$25 Mellow Mushroom Winner #3

Monday Morning Winner: random drawing was #16: Tracy Bottom, recreational player from Kentucky is the lucky one who was the 16th player to register!

156 players were in the drawing today - the earlier you register the more chances you have to win.

Glad you added a couple more hotels, the Marriott was full for the disc golfer rate when I called. However my innate charm and through the phone sexiness (that gril is gonna be disappointed when my fat ass shows up in person) allowed my to still get the $84 a night rate for my room.

Glad I got it cheap enough that I don't feel the need to split the room and me and the boy each have our own bed, and only 2 people using the bathroom.

HB's e-mail today said: "Players' packages this year will include Birdie Bags for all players. Keep those hands dry in the southern heat and humidity. More items will be annoucned in the comming weeks (5 disc planned)."

He usually keeps his webpages for the tournament updated with the latest news at http://www.bluegrassdiscgolf.org/BowlingGreen.html

Here's to hoping we get one of the new DD discs....

Players Pack Discs

The manufactures planned (things may change - but not likely):

Innova
Discraft
Gateway
DGA
Dynamic Disc

They will let me know as time goes by what disc, as typically they try to do a new release if the timing is correct. I also give each manufacture the oppurnity to custom stamp with their own art work for the event.

And, as noted above, I try to send an e-mail to all registered players every couple of weeks, and more often if the news if important to their schedules.

I will be driving down from Chicago area on Thursday, if anyone wants to ride with me from there I'll be taking the soccermom minivan so I have some room. Will be heading back sunday.

PM me if you are interested.

HB's e-mail today said: "Players' packages this year will include Birdie Bags for all players. Keep those hands dry in the southern heat and humidity. More items will be annoucned in the comming weeks (5 disc planned)."

He usually keeps his webpages for the tournament updated with the latest news at http://www.bluegrassdiscgolf.org/BowlingGreen.html

Here's to hoping we get one of the new DD discs....

Lovin' my birdie bag from last year! Can't wait for another sweet bag! What DD are you wanting? A biofusion? HB keep us informed....I know I'll be waiting for exciting news!

cabins

Try koa on Three Spring Rd. 30 miles from BG is Barren River Lake State Park they have them. Or Mammoth Cave National Park. Hope this helps

Are the flat top firebirds still considered flat top when they show up warped because they were poorly shipped and stuffed into a standard manila envelope?

Latest posts