• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG AMS!!! April 12, 13, 14

Lovers and White are the two courses that start to distance the upper half from the lower half. Accuracy is much more important that the distance.

Lover's may be accuracy in a bunch of years when the trees grow up, but it's pretty much just throw. No OB's to really worry about. I mean, yeah, you need accuracy as much as the next course, but I wouldn't say it is a big part of that course.

Well Looks like Im going to be one of the TD's this year Representing Pandamonium Discs - Since I cannot play AM anymore and this is one of my favorite tourneys I still wanted to come and this is the best way for me to participate and still have fun.

Win Your Group in Round 3 - Win a Vibram Disc

Vibram Disc will be providing assorted X-Link Soft disc for our famous round winner prizes. Vibram is sponsoring Round 3 - moving round - Saturday afternoon. When you turn in your card to the course TD he will hand you the prize. If there is a tie on the card - a scorecard sudden death playoff starting on hole 1 on the card will determine the winner.

Thanks Steve Dodge and Vibram Disc Golf - visit Steve at the flymart Friday night! See www.vibramdiscgolf.com for more great products.

Mine was in similar packing and was stamped "Do Not Bend" so showed up looking great. One of the best looking Champ Firebirds I've seen in awhile. I'm sure this will be corrected.

Glad to hear - yes this was corrected - wanted to post that publicly as well since HB cleared it up quickly and easily. Thanks again!

A new one of his color choice has been sent, along with a priceless gift!
I had put too many disc in his package - watch out when "ticimala" is in BG as he will have his birds trained! Plus he has a special turn over bent firebird!

Ha yes, I did receive a special gift and none of you others will have one! A rare limited edition, 1 of a kind, HB signed mini! Hopefully it brings some good luck down in KY come April. Thanks again

Will we have shirts in the players pack this year?

The people working the tourney had some pretty sweet innova bg stamped dri fits. Could have easily charged me $40 for one and I still woulda bought one. Hope something like that is available this year

Will we have shirts in the players pack this year?

The people working the tourney had some pretty sweet innova bg stamped dri fits. Could have easily charged me $40 for one and I still woulda bought one. Hope something like that is available this year

there were shirts last year, but they weren't dri-fit. They were glide shirts

I love the glide shirt from last year, quality shirt that I wear all the time for disc golfing. It was great that women's fit shirts were available too, my fiancee still wears hers regularly too.

HB, you need to start a BG AMs dedicated thread. I read 16 pages to check on information on the tournament and most of its was a "discussion" of an unrelated topic.

There will be a shirt . . . the design will be announced as soon as the club approves it.
You must be registered by by March 6th to get the shirt.

This is the dedicated thread . . . but detailed information is available at the event web site:
http://www.bluegrassdiscgolf.org/BowlingGreen.html is the main page.

Registration page, sponsor page, schedule page (all pre eevents are not posted), pool page, coruse page with links to layouts and ob's, and current flymart and hole sponsor page and links are all available and updated at least weekley.
Also, key information is e-mailed to registered players as items are announced (like actual players package discs, pre-event schedule additions, hotel specials, etc.)

$25 Mellow Mushroom Winner #5

Monday Morning Winner: random drawing was #137, Warren Foy, Advanced Grand Master player from Lexington, Kentucky is the lucky one who was the 137th player to register!

You will get an e-mail notifing you, and can pick up the $25 Mellow Mushroom gift certificate when you check in and pick up your players package.

233 players were in the drawing today - the earlier you register the more chances you have to win

I will be in BG tomorrow morning at 10am. Want to play a couple of the best courses. Any pointers or people free to play?

So my rating is on the up and up. I am currently an 889. There are not a lot of sanctioned events coming up so looks like I will still be below 900. I know it's in the pdga rulebook, but can someone help me out here?

What's the grace period for playing in a division in case your rating increases?

I'm not tanking on purpose believe me.

So my rating is on the up and up. I am currently an 889. There are not a lot of sanctioned events coming up so looks like I will still be below 900. I know it's in the pdga rulebook, but can someone help me out here?

What's the grace period for playing in a division in case your rating increases?

I'm not tanking on purpose believe me.

There's a two week grace period

Section 2.2 of the competition manual:

Players who have become ineligible for a division due to a ratings update may participate for two weeks following the update, provided they are pre-registered for the event in question, at the discretion of the Tournament Director.

Cool, hopefully I will be +900 before then, but if not, I'd play rec for one last go round! Thanks brad!

Latest posts